The Hand of Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Don't know if I'm missing anything but when did the perception that the Cowboys would have won this game come about?

Yes they had a try that shouldn't have been go against them but they were never going to win that game and the six points didn't make the difference in the end.

They had one awarded to them in that game that wasn't a try but there is never any mention of it.

If you listen to idiots like Tallis you'd think they would have won whereas the reality of it was they were never in it.

Yeah, just saw the other thread!

Absolutely spot on Commander. They have a try go their way that made it one all at worst.

Manly won that game with or without the errors.

Cowboys should move on, you don't deserve to win a premiership on the back of an overall poor season.

In the 12th minute of our finals match against Melbourne last year their players lay on us for too long and it should have been a penalty to Manly but the refs didn't give it. That changed the complexion of the whole game. Our players could not get over that terrible decision and that is why they played so badly. There is no doubt we would have gone on to win that game and the comp had that penalty been given. We were effectively robbed of the 2012 premiership, but do you hear us complaining?

They still talk about the manly incident ,because its manly

The stuff up yesterday will that be talked about for years to come ?

They forgot the 95 grand final easily enough....oh that's right it's manly !!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7