The Hampster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We still should not have lost from 18-6 up irrespective of those 2 dodgy calls that lead directly to Souths tries.

Anyway a loss will do no harm now, I dont think we could have kept the streak going to the GF.

Des was none too impressed in the post match conference.

Its hard to imagine what Des would look like angry... lets just say he looked livered.

Favorite line of the conference, Des: "What do you do? You go to Robert Finch to talk about the problems and they just tell you it was the touchy... the touchy should have seen it".

I agree - that loss will do us wonders.
We are still 10 clear points from 3rd.

Hamstead cost us a final against Newcastle last year.

He penalised Manly in the 2nd 1/2, looked at Asotasi, and claimed:-

"How was that?".

Very, VERY strange.

Just back myself. Ref should have been shot at birth. Mind you Souths supporters are the biggest pack of losers I have ever seen. They make Parra fans look intelligent.

Meh - Let them have their happiness for a change. They've been in the doldrums for an eon.

I am not normally one to blame refs because you should expect 1 or 2 dud calls but last nights game was allowed to be dragged down to south sydneys rubbish level and hampstead played a big part in doing it

Yep same as Newcastle last year, i was going off.

Can still not understand how it would have been physically possible for Monaghan to knock that ball on.

However, i didn't feel we had 12 straight wins in us to win the GF so loss was ok, as long as we win this week

We also played ****e and Watmough should keep the high shots down.

The refing wasn't great but can't be blamed.

We also played ****e and Watmough should keep the high shots down.

The refing wasn't great but can't be blamed.

There are times where you just cop it & move on. This isn't one of them.
Between the ref, the touchies & Souths playing against the spirit of the game, I can apportion about 99.862% of the blame.
Maybe the remainder was Manlys contribution.

it sickens me how these refs only rule on home ground advantage.that filthy prick hampsted intentionally caned us in every 50-50 call and penalties.
i hate rugby league when this happens.
i dead set reckon we are the most ripped off team when play away.
we'll get dumped out of the final series cos of this bias or even lose a GF because a ref or video ref will rule against us.
if that happens i'll really consider not watching this game at all.
we have been the best team (or at least one of)all year we deserve our chance to fairly contest this years premiership.
the way the souths fans carried on afterwards made me sick.they carried on like the won the GF.****in dickheads.
the same happened against st george at kogarah this year,where they were having their last game at kogarah and the bitch arsed archer and the video ref also caned us.
there's the minor premiership gone due to 2 matches where crappy crowd pleasing refs have cost us those games.
when will this crap ever stop!!!!!!

Mr Bean was killing me. Such BS decisions.

To Souths credit they played well.. I thought the fact we were in the game was credit to how well we are playing.. we had next to NO pill and definately NO field position and only went down by 6 which they got in the last few minutes.

Souths maintained the pressure well and us having to defend 6 sets in a row hurt us in the back end of the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4