The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if the captaincy at parra is coming into play with his price demands. More responsibility, workload on and off the field warrants more value than what he may be worth. In saying that would 500k at another club without the captaincy seal the deal?

The Inglis retirement has thrown a real spanned in the works for us...the Bunnies now have coin for a centre and their coach has leverage. He either gets the one we want or takes the player in front of the one we want, thus freeing up a spot at Donkeys.

Gutherson will attract offers from Cows, Titans, Raiders, and Dragons, who are all looking for fullbacks.

Eels are probably thinking Salmon can play 1.

The Inglis retirement has thrown a real spanned in the works for us...the Bunnies now have coin for a centre and their coach has leverage. He either gets the one we want or takes the player in front of the one we want, thus freeing up a spot at Donkeys.

Yep Roberts to Souths and Staggs stays in Brisbane. I hope we don’t make a play for Jack Bird who to me is overrated.

Gutherson will attract offers from Cows, Titans, Raiders, and Dragons, who are all looking for fullbacks.

Eels are probably thinking Salmon can play 1.

I font dispute the Raiders and titans are looking for fullbacks, but they don’t need to be Nicoll-klokstad and Brimson are both great players

Shame it looks like we won’t get our hands on staggs, he is a real player too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4