Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Guthersation

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
Staggs is a gun @sean john . What do you think mate ?
Has alot of improvement in his game yet to come. But in saying that I would be over the moon with him signing. He is a future origin player and a few yrs will be near cream of the crop of centres in the game in my opinion.

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
Has alot of improvement in his game yet to come. But in saying that I would be over the moon with him signing. He is a future origin player and a few yrs will be near cream of the crop of centres in the game in my opinion.
Plays centre and second row . Speed and power . Powerhouse player and he is still only 20 years of age . As you say , plenty of improvement in him

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
Plays centre and second row . Speed and power . Powerhouse player and he is still only 20 years of age . As you say , plenty of improvement in him
Sound defensively as well, only thing I've picked up about his game in his short NRL career is he can force a pass or make a silly ofload at times when not needed but decision making like that improves with maturity. But yes, it's frightening to think that he is still growing and will only get stronger! Here's hoping crushers connection with the Bush gets staggs over the line. Apparently Staggs is very killer like in demeanour, very humble.

Ranga

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Yes surely the new halves would be Keary and Walker. Is Walker a Blue ? He played Q Cup for a while ? Anyone know ?
Walker and Keary are clearly the form halves. Neither are organisers though, so I reckon they will go with Keary and Cleary or Keary and Adam Reynolds.

brad

Walker out Gutherson in , that's the only way I can see us getting him back . 700k though, don't know if he is worth that coin and he is not really in the elite class either , yet anyway.

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
I wonder if the captaincy at parra is coming into play with his price demands. More responsibility, workload on and off the field warrants more value than what he may be worth. In saying that would 500k at another club without the captaincy seal the deal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom