The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good report. Accurate. I sit through even the bad performances but it was the Foxtel biased commentary that very nearly had me hit the off button. They are absolute shockers and getting worse.

Good report. Accurate. I sit through even the bad performances but it was the Foxtel biased commentary that very nearly had me hit the off button. They are absolute shockers and getting worse.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Was far more to those kicks than luck MB, they were beautiful placed

I saw it as 70 minutes of rubbish and then low percentage desperation plays when there was nothing left. And I am my usually up self this morning (didn't even need the meds :)) except for what I saw last night. But you are entitled to see the brilliance of the halves if you want. Cheers KE. :D

Kiwi Eagle said:
Was far more to those kicks than luck MB, they were beautiful placed

I saw it as 70 minutes of rubbish and then low percentage desperation plays when there was nothing left. And I am my usually up self this morning (didn't even need the meds :)) except for what I saw last night. But you are entitled to see the brilliance of the halves if you want. Cheers KE. :D

They didn't play well in general mate, but all 3 of those kicks from Foran were class, once you could call it luck but times 2 and 3 show there is a bit more to it and shows good vision as well

They didn't play well in general mate, but all 3 of those kicks from Foran were class, once you could call it luck but times 2 and 3 show there is a bit more to it and shows good vision as well

Daniel said:
I was ready to turn off the TV After 18-0. I will still never ever watch that game again

Dan, I'll re-watch the 2nd half a few times but never that 1st 40min!

Daniel said:
I was ready to turn off the TV After 18-0. I will still never ever watch that game again

I think there will be a lot of nervous teams out there worrying whether they will be playing us in the finals series. We were so outplayed in the first half yet once we started getting our act together and having a bit of a dig we came home with a wet sail. If Jamie hadn't missed those 3 goals the scoreline would have looked better.

I think there will be a lot of nervous teams out there worrying whether they will be playing us in the finals series. We were so outplayed in the first half yet once we started getting our act together and having a bit of a dig we came home with a wet sail. If Jamie hadn't missed those 3 goals the scoreline would have looked better.

I'll watch it again. I thought we were poorly treated by Horsehead and his mate throughout the game. A couple of dumb mistakes by our forwards, and D Williams, gifted them some tries. Other than that we were alright. I just think Glenn and Choc need to grab hold of the game a little more. Lyon was again terrific. The game was similar to the Broncos game. In the end, our determination got us over the line. All good.

I'll watch it again. I thought we were poorly treated by Horsehead and his mate throughout the game. A couple of dumb mistakes by our forwards, and D Williams, gifted them some tries. Other than that we were alright. I just think Glenn and Choc need to grab hold of the game a little more. Lyon was again terrific. The game was similar to the Broncos game. In the end, our determination got us over the line. All good.

To be honest, Killer hit the post on one kick and we were denied a try to wolfman by the idiots in pink and a technicality so the scoreline should have been more respectable.

Had we scored the wolfman try it would have been a different game and seeing the warriors fall apart when we finally got on top I feel it would have been a blow out anyway.

To be honest, Killer hit the post on one kick and we were denied a try to wolfman by the idiots in pink and a technicality so the scoreline should have been more respectable.

Had we scored the wolfman try it would have been a different game and seeing the warriors fall apart when we finally got on top I feel it would have been a blow out anyway.

DSM5 said:
I thought we were poorly treated by Horsehead and his mate throughout the game. A couple of dumb mistakes by our forwards, and D Williams, gifted them some tries. Other than that we were alright. I just think Glenn and Choc need to grab hold of the game a little more. Lyon was again terrific. The game was similar to the Broncos game. In the end, our determination got us over the line. All good.

Fair assessment, DSM5.

DSM5 said:
I thought we were poorly treated by Horsehead and his mate throughout the game. A couple of dumb mistakes by our forwards, and D Williams, gifted them some tries. Other than that we were alright. I just think Glenn and Choc need to grab hold of the game a little more. Lyon was again terrific. The game was similar to the Broncos game. In the end, our determination got us over the line. All good.

Fair assessment, DSM5.

Mals said:
Daniel said:

By the sounds of all reports of the 1st half, I think that I'm glad that I missed it.

Mals said:
Daniel said:

By the sounds of all reports of the 1st half, I think that I'm glad that I missed it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4