The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cf2 is back said:

Two disappointing losses followed by a trip to the golden west. Would it be the golden result we so badly need?

Read the full article
I'd written us off big time when we were behind 18-0. Just shows how quickly footy games can change and thankfully this one did, in our favour. Same pattern again against better sides will not work though.

cf2 is back said:

Two disappointing losses followed by a trip to the golden west. Would it be the golden result we so badly need?

Read the full article
I'd written us off big time when we were behind 18-0. Just shows how quickly footy games can change and thankfully this one did, in our favour. Same pattern again against better sides will not work though.

I was ready to turn off the TV After 18-0. I will still never ever watch that game again

I was ready to turn off the TV After 18-0. I will still never ever watch that game again

Good report.
I somehow just knew that 12 points wasn't going to be enough of a lead for the Warriors going into the break.
We played that ordinary in the first that I was confident that form couldn't continue for the remainder of the game and that something would spark the boys for the second half. I didn't expect that spark would only come after the Warriors scored first in the second half but with the Warriors being perennial second half faders, we were never out of the game even when we were three converted tries behind.

Good report.
I somehow just knew that 12 points wasn't going to be enough of a lead for the Warriors going into the break.
We played that ordinary in the first that I was confident that form couldn't continue for the remainder of the game and that something would spark the boys for the second half. I didn't expect that spark would only come after the Warriors scored first in the second half but with the Warriors being perennial second half faders, we were never out of the game even when we were three converted tries behind.

I see another pattern; we get behind in the first ten minutes. Then for the next seventy minutes we play mistake riddled, panicky, hot potato, trying to score off every ball, without setting up a win by doing the hard yards and laying the platform. What was Lussick trying to do, passing the ball on the third tackle on his own twenty metre line? You're a front row FORWARD!! Get it? T-Rex you're allowed to run with the ball pal, it ain't netball. Sheesh! You're getting paid (very well) to do a job. DO IT!! If you don't want to be here, bugger off! Go and play with the bubbles in the Jacuzzi of excellence over in Belmore.

I see another pattern; we get behind in the first ten minutes. Then for the next seventy minutes we play mistake riddled, panicky, hot potato, trying to score off every ball, without setting up a win by doing the hard yards and laying the platform. What was Lussick trying to do, passing the ball on the third tackle on his own twenty metre line? You're a front row FORWARD!! Get it? T-Rex you're allowed to run with the ball pal, it ain't netball. Sheesh! You're getting paid (very well) to do a job. DO IT!! If you don't want to be here, bugger off! Go and play with the bubbles in the Jacuzzi of excellence over in Belmore.

Love your stuff cf2, but the final washout is all rose tinted glasses because we arsed a win. We were so bad, like Dan I would never watch that game again.

Our halves picked up a bit of respectability because when they couldn't achieve anything other than misdirected passes and a total lack of controlling play they fluked lucky kicks when they had nothing left in the arsenal. Pffftt.

Tooves should forget about spraying anyone other than the team. Timing and running plays is about all he should concentrate on this week. No surprise that the Warriors won't make the 8 on that capitulation and we are lucky to be there.

Love your stuff cf2, but the final washout is all rose tinted glasses because we arsed a win. We were so bad, like Dan I would never watch that game again.

Our halves picked up a bit of respectability because when they couldn't achieve anything other than misdirected passes and a total lack of controlling play they fluked lucky kicks when they had nothing left in the arsenal. Pffftt.

Tooves should forget about spraying anyone other than the team. Timing and running plays is about all he should concentrate on this week. No surprise that the Warriors won't make the 8 on that capitulation and we are lucky to be there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6