The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moops said:
Simonmyers11 said:
Moops said:
Who is this Simon Myers? Wow, anyone that resorts to talking themselves up with their gym exploits is clearly a moron, or under the age of 15. Can't be a mature adult, surely?

Wasn't talking myself up mate, just got sick of all these so called supporters who blame the coach, write stuff like manly don't care if they lose, didn't try hard enough, Toovey will only last 2 years,.... come on, we had a bad loss, disappointing, but instead of bagging out the team, lets get behind them and support them, not say stuff like we can't win this year, we wont make the top eight, defence is s**t this year.. etc I was annoyed at Ryan comments cause that's all he posts - bags players out at how bad they played and always rips into Toovey, like he is a coach and would be doing a lot better himself if he was in charge. My comment about the gym came from Ryan saying I'm a Redneck who smokes pot and doesn't play sport or work out, I just said come to my work and I will show you that can't be furthest from the truth. It feels like a lot of these people who write on here haven't experienced a loss of a football game and know what it's like to play. I played league on the central coast until 20, playing in rep sides and along side Chris Heinghton in the back row, nothing special and never had the talent to make it big, but enjoyed it and couldn't imagine how hard these guys train and play on the field in the top grade - I'm sure they are hurting after a loss, and to say they don't care is a bit off the mark.

Thanx for the reply but this is a football forum and Ryan is entitled to his opinion. I have said it 1000 times, if everyone had the same opinion the world would be a terribly boring place.I think this is why when the team is winning everybody is happy and agreeing with each other. This in turn makes the site incredibly slow and you can almost hear the tumbleweeds blowing. After a loss is when opinions are flying left, right and centre and this makes things VERY interesting. It seems to be much busier as well!!!

No worries, sorry for calling you an idiot, guess we all hate losing, it sucks, all we can do now is cheer for them on friday night and move on, Im sure they will bounce back this week! I know they can give it to those dogs! Been a bit harsh on ryan too, your right, everyone is entitled to an opinon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6