The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently, Wolfie is the first Player in 60 years of first grade footy to score 4 tries in 40 minutes :D

In 1967 a Manly Player scored 5 tries and in the 50's a couple of Souths/Saints Players scored 6.

So Wolfie, the Highest Try Scorer per Game Trophy is within your reach!

In fact, Wolfie scored five tries in 41 minutes - don;t forget his last minute try against Brisbane when he injured his hanstring!

Yes, it was a strange game. Disappointing to let in those tries and disappointing to see Buhrer run over the side-line twice. wtf? For and against will be so important, that was an opportunity lost after an excellent first half.

I am not convinced we actually played all that well the first 50 minutes or so anyway. Thought we were OK but Parramatta first half were a diabolical rabble that would have been beaten by a NSW cup team. We all saw what happened the last half hour...less said the better.

Still its 2 points banked.....but I think next week will give us a better idea of how we are really going...depending on who is fit to start.

So now the whole comp knows Matai has bulging discs in his neck. Hmmm. Lucky that didn't develop into Matai king hitting someone, anyone looked likely at one stage. Aggression is one thing but that short a fuse is scary. Really puzzled why the cue went into the rack after Brett scored when a tryfest would have been a more likely option. I wonder if the players actually knew what happened? Was it the sight of Brett propping as he scored or was it more that we had them well beaten so no need to push hard and risk injury etc. We'll never know.

Great write up as usual. It's great to get those 2 points but a big flogging would of been great for our points for and against.
Just quietly Losing 24-6 in the second half was a little embarrassing against a side who is coming last and have the worst defence and are coming 3rd last in attack.

take the 2 points but we need the for and against. Not the first time we have shut up shop when we should have put them to the sword.

Didn't shut up shop. Lost whole left edge and structure when taufua and Stewart went off, and matai to fullback. Trex and kieran had to take matai spot, buhrer to wing. Tough to play like that. Got it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6