The Good News Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way, bloody QLD, I'll be going " dark" soon, the game up here starts at 730pm ( 830pm Micky Mouse time ) and despite the advertisements every 37 seconds Id prefer not to know the result . Apparently after DST we go live ( that it matters with 18 Friday night games for the Donkeys).

And won't that be hilarious for ch nein if the donkeys keep playing like they did last night. :clap::giggle::rofl:
Qld rugby league is in crisis. Donkeys were embarrassing last night let's face it. A long season ahead for them. The Titans are a disgrace. Is there another qld team? That's right there is, but they may as well be on the moon. Time to cut them all out of our comp.

Footys back boys and girls, we will win tonight and shut a few people up on the other side of Parramatta river, love Manly and the great 2V you legend matey.

Any more good news??
Plenty ,

1) Australia should get a good win v Sri Lanka in the CWC tomorrow

2) We did bloody well in the Davis Cup overnight , and from a couple of Nevilles.

And the sun came up this morning and I'm still alive, now THAT is the best news ever !!

Plenty ,

2) We did bloody well in the Davis Cup overnight , and from a couple of Nevilles.

And the sun came up this morning and I'm still alive, now THAT is the best news ever !!

I only tend to watch the tennis if the birds are playing - I especially like the grunters. I could turn the picture off and just listen to that, all night ;)

Plenty ,

Your grand-kids appreciate it! #lessbeermorefamilylove

Two words

Eugenie Bouchard

Canadian! And give us a twirl mate! :giggle:

And think about this good news, if we lose both halves we are going to have a bucket load of cash to spend on existing first graders, or the best up and comers.

I bet there are some clubs out there ****ting themselves at that thought.

It's just a pity we have to wait 12 months to start the new chapter in our great history.

And think about this good news, if we lose both halves we are going to have a bucket load of cash to spend on existing first graders, or the best up and comers.

I bet there are some clubs out there ****ting themselves at that thought.

It's just a pity we have to wait 12 months to start the new chapter in our great history.

But we can sign their players and disrupt them now ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6