The Good News Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm hoping a few others post on here as well, so lets see if you have it in you to do the same!!

Being so over the crap that's going on, nothing is definitive, its all innuendo and speculation so for a change lets post good news stories here, and here's a couple of ideas, remember NO bad news on this thread, no rumours / speculation, just post your positive thoughts please.

1) I'm very excited to see our new existing First Graders signings Mason / Mateo and Burgess tonight, good luck to them all.

2) I'm also excited for young Blake Leary making his NRL first grade debut tonight, this kid has HEAPS of talent and I predict him to be a star of the future.

3) So pleased for Clinton Gutherson, I think this could be his breakout year.

4) I can't wait for round 2, whilst I won't be there the clashes against the old arch enemy are always the best of the year.

5) Overall, isn't it great that the footy is back, the off season was WAY WAY too long and that bloody 9's tournament doesn't fill any sort of gap.

I was playing Farmsville while doing a poo this morning, and when I went to wipe, it was a ghostie....no mess at all.
Alarmingly a dollop of mine stuck to the side of the bowl and i never noticed it, so the Mrs rang me while at work to nag me about it

I was playing clash of clans when this occurred

I was playing Farmsville while doing a poo this morning, and when I went to wipe, it was a ghostie....no mess at all.
There are so many things wrong with this comment that I don't know where to start....I feel a little violated just reading this....it's like a bad dream that you just want to wake up from....get out of my head damn it...get out, get out! :banghead:

I dunno how anyone could not get excited watching Beaver. He ran that wide line better than anyone ever and for longer. Big statement but the tries back it up. HERO
I have no problem getting excited over Beaver...>:)

I'm looking forward to seeing if Mateo can bring it. We all know what he is capable of, so I'm hoping that he has finally realised that his chances are running out to turn potential into performance. [ I also have an ulterior motive as I've picked him in my Supercoach side after tossing up between him and Gifty. After seeing Gifty go so well last night I hope I have made the right call. ]

I'm also keen to see Leary in action after reading so many wraps on the guy. Hope he gets some decent game time.

I'll be at Parra Stadium tonight with a misguided mate that supports Parra. Really looking forward to this game, in particular seeing the new boys in maroon & white ripping in! :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2