The Gold Coast Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It looks like the GC team will be called the titans. Can anyone else already see us calling them the Tits?

Who cares they will get their bums kicked for the first 3 or 4 years.

you would like that wouldnt you wheel.....Sadist

As long as they don't sign Jamie Lyon.

I would rather they were called the Gold Coast chargers again because I thought their charger mascot was great.

Then again maybe if they were called titans (or tits for short as suggested) then maybe they could have topless cheerleeders?

Wheel usually doesn't like kicking them though - just lashing them with a salami at the scooter bar.

so what have they had

Giants
Crushers
SeaGulls
Chargers

**** me they have an imagination dont they?

No, they were never the crushers, that was an entirely different club. The South Queensland Crushers, remember Mario 'Falcon' Fenech. They should be called the stingers, i mean they all sound crap but at least it'd be AUSTRALIAN & not a ripoff seppo name!

They should have called themselves The Gold Coast Poaching Birds.

It's all they can do to get players right?

No, they were never the crushers, that was an entirely different club. The South Queensland Crushers, remember Mario 'Falcon' Fenech. They should be called the stingers, i mean they all sound crap but at least it'd be AUSTRALIAN & not a ripoff seppo name!

They should call them the inevitables.

Inevitable that they are going to get thrashed for the first couple of years and inevitable that no-one will go to watch them after the first season and inevitable that they will fold again within a couple of years.

What about the vagina's - they could borrow the giant vagina from the South Park movie and we could affectionately refer to them as a 'mob of kunts' (yes I know it's spelt with a c)

Titans is hardly a seppo name. It originates from the Greek god Tightaas, the god of prudentiality & investment. This is to pray that they don't go broke again. It should also make them Dans second team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2