The Gloating Sterlo and the Foran Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is gone ! if Joe Kelly the idiot wants to fight with Parra for him until round 13 he wont succeed and other players like maloney, hodkinson, sandow, norman, burgess will sign or re sign with their own clubs. If we dont sign anyone good we should burn Kelly at the stake lol

Yeah you don't pick a fight with parra Golden they are the toughest of the tough.

Where are all the Parra trolls now. There you go Sterlo that'll wipe the smirk off that smug little Yoda c**k foreskin head face. Go f**k yourselves Parra scum. You can buy whoever you want but you'll always be scum and forever in our shadow.

IMO just about the only player in the NRL who would be worth a club spending $1m a season on is Thurston....and I still wouldn't pay that much if I was the one paying the bills.

Cliffy I would have paid that much to keep at Manly. Worth every cent :D. Tooves and Beaver as well, not that I would have needed to because they didn't leave even when they got bigger offers from other clubs (I know Beaver turned down a big offer from Parra-doesn't-matta early in his career and I dare say Cliffy and Tooves would have been approached by clubs during the late 80's and through the 90's).

If you don't recognise that DCE will be the best player in the world in 2-3 years after tonight's display (when he has no reason to even give a ****) - then I feel sorry for you.

Suck it up Kelly, you are after the wrong one - go back to souffs you ****ing scrub soccer playing ****.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6