[Resurrected] The 'General' Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
as above.. we have got some options this year in the halves.. everyone used so far can do a job

Cade Cust has put himself in the frame for the other halves spot when Chez returns...& Elgey’s been very good! But Cust today was just pure class!:handok: An embarrassment of riches in the halves all of a sudden!
I am a MASSIVE CC fan and I am absolutely STOKED to see the kid get his chance and take it with both hands PLUS I have not been overly impressed with LG to this point BUT...
LG's kicking game was a 10/+0 today and most of our tries were a direct result of his kicking... I am sticking with LG at this point when DCE comes back because of the way he is growing into the role... it's a happy situation tho that I would be happy if Des went with LG, CC or LC next to DCE...

Sea Eagles must be closely related to the Phoenix. We keep rising from the ashes to win
Cream rises to the top
giphy.gif

Loved Cades defence today and mostly just like the way he played with a smile on his face and looked calm and unruffled like he was enjoying being there.

Only seen him once really so no big calls but his temperament today was impressive and bodies well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8