[Resurrected] The 'General' Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
looking good so far, was blowing pretty hard after 20 minutes but seems to have adjusted pretty well and stayed with the pace.

A couple of solid hits in D as well.

Should have had a try too.

Excellent 1st half debut.
Defence has been very sound too, which is always the telling factor.

A star is born.

So calm under pressure, good kicking game and defence was awesome.

Long term halfback for us if he is happy to wait for DCE to finish up. In the meantime will probably play 5/8 for us.

Suddenly we have a wealth of capable halves. Our injury adversity has brought forward so many players. I am so excited about the future!

Absolutely brilliant game from Cust. First grade is his platform. Composed, fast, energetic, sharp and good in defence.

Surprising, but he probably is going to partner chez, his style is actually perfect for dce. Elgey was good too but falls behind both Cust and Croker unfortunately for him.

Poor old hodko ;)

Whilst Elgey played well today Cust is a Dessie type player and may now go to the top of the list.
I know this is a huge call, but his energy and aggression reminded me of Foz in his prime. Love to see a running game too.

Looks like he has it in him, too.

Elgey has carried us through DCE's absence. Be gutted to see him go.

Honestly, I've always rated Elgey, and he is getting better every game.

Happy for the kid. Outstanding debut and did everything right for the team. Knew he'd go well and have watched some of his lower grade games and he oozes confidence. Well played and let's hope he keeps going upwards :clap:

I know this is a huge call, but his energy and aggression reminded me of Foz in his prime. Love to see a running game too.

Looks like he has it in him, too.

Elgey has carried us through DCE's absence. Be gutted to see him go.

Honestly, I've always rated Elgey, and he is getting better every game.
Composure and toughness were traits on debut which is rare as kids usually try to be flashy.

Very Foz-like performance.

This guy is good! Go Cade

Cust to partner DCE for a long time off that first game.
He is cheeky has top defence and a great kicking game not afraid to boss the side around.
I'd like to see some more attack more but I'm sure that will come. Couldn't fault his game at all.
He has a long first grade career ahead of him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8