The game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just on Matai. Can't believe that f*cking penalty. Great shot that deserved a pat on the back, not a penalty. He just hit him with a beauty.

The shot on Robbo was much worse and actually connected with the head (as evidenced by Robbo being in Disneyland, whereas Conn was sweet except for a bit of bruised pride).

Also - penalty on Choc for tackling at marker is f*cking HORSESH*T. I honestly hate that bullsh*t. He was as square as you'll ever get, but the poor bugger still got pinged.

As for the game itself, I can't explain how much I love Beaver. That should basically sum up my thoughts on the first half. We're not playing good footy (Cuthbo! Hold onto the ball lad!) but the Titans are also doing a pretty good job.

To be honest, we look like we think we'll win the game by 40 no matter what happens and that is reflected in some of our options and perhaps our attitude, but that will work itself out. Still confident of putting a few tries on in the second half.

willstyles link said:
Just on Matai. Can't believe that f*cking penalty. Great shot that deserved a pat on the back, not a penalty. He just hit him with a beauty.

The shot on Robbo was much worse and actually connected with the head (as evidenced by Robbo being in Disneyland, whereas Conn was sweet except for a bit of bruised pride).

Also - penalty on Choc for tackling at marker is f*cking HORSESH*T. I honestly hate that bullsh*t. He was as square as you'll ever get, but the poor bugger still got pinged.

As for the game itself, I can't explain how much I love Beaver. That should basically sum up my thoughts on the first half. We're not playing good footy (Cuthbo! Hold onto the ball lad!) but the Titans are also doing a pretty good job.

To be honest, we look like we think we'll win the game by 40 no matter what happens and that is reflected in some of our options and perhaps our attitude, but that will work itself out. Still confident of putting a few tries on in the second half.

yeah the penalties are bad... btw anyone else here the BEAVER call go up after the beaver try?

willstyles link said:

everything you said is spot on
Bells best game for a long time also
David Williams still looks hesitant at times

willstyles link said:

I agree 100% Matas and Ihave been sending sms's with the exact same things you just said.

Also  personally I think Ballin is having a blinder, he has really gotten us some crucial metres and milked some penalties perfectly. he has set the way for Le Strange to come and carve up

Hope Matai injury isn;t too bad - withoutt him we are no hope to get to the grand final

I love the way Williams runs the ball back but his positional play defensively leaves something to be desired, just don't know what.  If we cut the bull**** out we should walk this one in the back 20 with the calves blood and our defensive strength.. 

On Williams - I love how hard he runs the ball back. No fear. Runs it back with real venom. But I think Bani is more sound under the high ball.

With Bani/Robbo/Brett as the back three I'd be 100% confident every time a bomb went up that those three would be able to defuse it. Williams is pretty safe as well, but I think Bani is just a touch more comfortable in that area.

Bell's going great. Wish he'd signed for Catalans ages ago if this is the form he produces when he has his future sorted out!

he has been all year, not really gfetting more skill but more consistent in what he is trying to do

The Ox is killing us.  What is it with him when he sees the try line?  Choco should hang his head over that weak attempt.  12 all.

i still haven't seen cuthbo  play at that ball ........ ......... ......... .......... .... . . . .. . .. .. .... . .

Only good thing about the Titans (for me) is that I just drafted Laffranchi into my fantasy team...

Cuthbertson is having an absolute barry of a game....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6