The game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zep link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=177792.msg188918#msg188918 date=1215179890]

I remember thinking the same when he came playing touch with us that day

who is the fag now?
[/quote]

Haha, well played.

Very happy with that performance

Even including the Storm game, i don't think our defence has had that much thrown at it this season, and we handled it very well, even though the tries looked soft, if you look at the runners and execution of them, they were just fantasticly worked

Ballin played his best game for the club, was very good last night. Can't really pick out any players as shockers, as after those 2 silly errors Cuthbo tucked the ball under the wing and ran hard.

Anyone else on here notice Bryant sit 1 of their forwards coming in to tackle him on his arse from a kickoff return ?

Reading through this thread, you must be torture to watch a game with DSM lol. Robbo dropped 1 ball and you tag the bloke as unable to catch, he is one of our best mate.

It was a huge game and very exciting. Rogers and Campbell (dirty milker)were good for the Tits and they really muscled up - just the sort of game you need every now & then.

I thought Ballin had his best game of the year. He has copped it lately but that was supurb. He gave us real structure. Same goes for Perry, the idiotic part of his play has disappeared and he is the best prop going around imo.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Robbo dropped 1 ball and you tag the bloke as unable to catch, he is one of our best mate.

I know, it's virtually the first dropped ball I've seen from Robbo in about two years.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=177792.msg188950#msg188950 date=1215216033]
Robbo dropped 1 ball and you tag the bloke as unable to catch, he is one of our best mate.

I know, it's virtually the first dropped ball I've seen from Robbo in about two years.
[/quote]

and didn't he look dirty on himself

quote from LU live scoring

80 min: TRY Manly Sea Eagles
Well, that will do me folks. Perry to Lyon, to Orford who no-look flick passes to Stewart to score in the left corner. That is the best try I have seen this year. Conversion attempt by Matt Orford successful.
Manly Sea Eagles 34-14

That was definately Ballin's best game for us so far.

Beaver was sensational.

Great game boys. We will be in for a tough one this week against the sharks.

Wil, I have noticed that Robbo hasn't scored a try for a wee while now

1 of the greatest acts i have ever seen on a forum, was you on the afternoon of a match a couple of years ago, maybe Roosters from memory, start a topic about how Robbo couldn't get across the line and had a poor strike rate, and that night he got 2 or 3, and from that day on he has been a try scoring machine

If he goes another week or 2 without dotting down we may have to call upon your services again

Rewatching the game again on foxtel now... Bell must have gained 7 metres on Dwyer in 20 to make that tackle... BIG bombed try early on

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Wil, I have noticed that Robbo hasn't scored a try for a wee while now

1 of the greatest acts i have ever seen on a forum, was you on the afternoon of a match a couple of years ago, maybe Roosters from memory, start a topic about how Robbo couldn't get across the line and had a poor strike rate, and that night he got 2 or 3, and from that day on he has been a try scoring machine

If he goes another week or 2 without dotting down we may have to call upon your services again

Haha, good times. In fairness to Robbo (and myself) he has got nine for the year, and last scored something like 3 games ago. When I started that topic he'd only scored one try in 10 weeks or something. It was a great effort though - the kick in the arse he needed, and he's never looked back.

I'll see if I can dig it up, relive the moment etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4