The funniest most ridiculous thing I have ever read

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
MadMarcus said:
So who here wants to trade Killer for Dylan Walker?

Dylan walker? I'd sooner select @mike_walker at centre!

Cheers, mike!

Dylan Walker was floated as a possible for Origin (before they shifted Dugan to 4).

He has pace and can find a gap when it's pointed out to him; but his defence is as reliable as Nathan LYON batting at 11 for Australia.

Ariver derchi.

Walker is an above average centre playing off the back of a monster pack getting quality ball, only noticed in games Souths dominate....Lyon is simply top shelf & pretty much the ultimate centre...

Lord Eagleton said:
The idiots at News Ltd think Steve's surname is Matain.
Ben, was this another one of your exclusives?

You gettin a tattoo mate?

Not sure why people feel the need to down play Dylan Walker. He is only 19. He already does things other players can't so imagine what he'd be like in a few more years.

Walker has really come on this year, he has stood up in a number of games and been explosive at times. There was one game a month or two back when the bunnies had a lot of injuries and looked gone and he's the player who got them home. If he keeps improving he'll be a very good player.

Still a stupid comment by that journo though.

Masked Eagle said:
Not sure why people feel the need to down play Dylan Walker. He is only 19. He already does things other players can't so imagine what he'd be like in a few more years.

Yeah it's ridiculing the comparison to Killer, is all ME.

Dylan is a raw talent, and may well develop into a great player, even an elite one.

He's typically just a bit inconsistent at present (and a quantum leap from Killer).

Masked Eagle said:

Because the article was making out he is a better player than Jamie Lyon, when he isn't even in the top 5 centres in the nrl.

Killer
Matai

Daylight

Hodges
Morris
Jennings

Probably not even in the top 10. It's like comparing Michael Lichaa to Cameron Smith.

RiverEagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

Dylan is a raw talent, and may well develop into a great player, even an elite one.

He's typically just a bit inconsistent at present (and a quantum leap from Killer).

Understand that side of it, but I got the feeling a few posters were downplaying Walker just a little bit too much. We often do that (collectively) when someone dares compare anyone in Maroon & White we automatically refer the other guys as completely rubbish.

I think Walker is an unbelievable talent and lets not forget we (collective again) have massive wraps on what we believe Gutherson will be. Walker is actually 3 weeks younger then him! I think the only question on Walker is if he'll be a top gun centre or he'll end up in the no 6, but either way he'll be a representative player in either position.

Yes you could well be right @"Masked Eagle"

As for the collective attitude...Probably that we don't always let reality spoil a good spray or roast mate!

Bit hard to do that sometimes through our maroon and white eyes.

He's got potential, absolutely. But the article wasn't saying that Walker may well end up being better than Killer, it was inferring that he was already ahead of him.

Like others have posted on here Walker has had 1 or 2 good games. Jamie has had over 200.

Masked Eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

Understand that side of it, but I got the feeling a few posters were downplaying Walker just a little bit too much. We often do that (collectively) when someone dares compare anyone in Maroon & White we automatically refer the other guys as completely rubbish.

I think Walker is an unbelievable talent and lets not forget we (collective again) have massive wraps on what we believe Gutherson will be. Walker is actually 3 weeks younger then him! I think the only question on Walker is if he'll be a top gun centre or he'll end up in the no 6, but either way he'll be a representative player in either position.

WELL GO MARRY HIM THEN!

As it's been said, and comprehended my most, it was more the inference that he was miles ahead of Lyon with derision directed towards the author, not the subject itself.

Party on! :angel::cool::D:heart:

globaleagle said:
Lord Eagleton said:
The idiots at News Ltd think Steve's surname is Matain.
Ben, was this another one of your exclusives?

You gettin a tattoo mate?

Its going to be a picture of a Sea Eagle with 'Premiers '14' lol no im very confident we'll win this year but not so cocky i would get one in July.
^^^Definitely not that but yes, getting some things put on me soon pal ;)

Killer03 said:
Yeh Dylan Walker, he's in the same league. The NRL. But that's about it. What a joke.

Apparently Usain Bolt's trainer is doing some work with Storm, while Comm Games are on - so Georgie Rose should soon be one of the fastest men on the planet too.

(Killer next immortal).cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6