The funniest most ridiculous thing I have ever read

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
From news.com.au re: Gift ---> Souths

"At full fitness Stewart is still the best right-edge backrower in the game and his premiership-winning experience will be of huge benefit to a Rabbitohs side still looking for an edge to get them over the line in big games.

(This bit)His combination with Jamie Lyon was scary enough, so imagine what he’ll be able to do with Dylan Walker outside him"

Surely whoever wrote this is not the full quid.

Napper said:

"At full fitness Stewart is still the best right-edge backrower in the game and his premiership-winning experience will be of huge benefit to a Rabbitohs side still looking for an edge to get them over the line in big games.

(This bit)His combination with Jamie Lyon was scary enough, so imagine what he’ll be able to do with Dylan Walker outside him"

Surely whoever wrote this is not the full quid.

I think that he will give them more valuable finals experience. Still a good buy for them. We just can't afford him

Can't support the walker bit. Lyons the best centre in the world.

It was written by Ben Glover from Fox Sports. Who is Ben?? Has he ever played the game? Whats his expertise in league to be making such statements?

Fox Sports are known to let their young guys in the Fox Sports Digital department write articles like this. Some can be ok but most are littered with clues it was written by a novice with little true understanding of the game. Ben Glover, take a bow.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Depends how many games he plays
He is only averaging 10-15 a year these days

"At full fitness Stewart is still the best right-edge backrower in the game.." and that's the kicker - At full fitness.

08 - 11 he played pretty much every game averaging 24 games a year
12-14 ( so far ) 46 games averaging 15 games a year - a suspension or two thrown in as well.
60% game time for the same $$$

They ( admin, coaching staff, medical staff ) made a call and it's always best to err on the side of youth. They may be proven wrong but their record suggests they're right more often.

Napper said:

Querstion:
His combination with Jamie Lyon was scary enough, so imagine what he’ll be able to do with Dylan Walker outside him"

Answer:
Tear the remainder of his hair out in frustration!

Would be nice if the dill could come over to brooky some time and impart some of his wisdom and footy insights to our sadly lacking newbie Jamie Lyon.

MadMarcus said:
So who here wants to trade Killer for Dylan Walker?

We've got enough toilet cleaners at Brookie don't we? Perhaps some room in the kiosk serving chips?

The greatest secret in rugby league....Jamie Lyon (shhh keep it quiet).

Its not that outrageous a statement. He has the rider that at full fitness, but he actually probably means his best. I would suggest though the likelihood of Gifty playing career best footy at the Bunnies is probably low.

News Ltd have announced that Ben Glover is being groomed to take over from Phil Rothfield as the Daily Telegraph's ''expert rugby league writer'' lol

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-sea-eagles-set-to-keep-grip-on-anthony-watmough-steve-matai-20140724-zwf1h.html

So now it looks like we'll keep Matai and Watmough.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8