The forum bet....NZWarriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
xQrbtVR.jpg

I don't see it. Do you have to log in to their site to see it?
You would need to refresh your browser cache or visit in incognito mode mate. We use a CDN as well but I've purged the cache of that so it should show up. If it doesn't it would be your browser cache.

You would need to refresh your browser cache or visit in incognito mode mate. We use a CDN as well but I've purged the cache of that so it should show up. If it doesn't it would be your browser cache.
You’re a good sport mate , appreciate that.

Can’t believe how many games we’ve played in the last decade that’s involved a DCE field goal to decide the game !!

He must give you guys heart failure!!

I don't see it. Do you have to log in to their site to see it?

lol, tajhay sounds just like Dan!

Years ago we used to have a running bet with the BroncosHQ and NZWarriors forums.

Bet was simple team v team, loser puts the other logo on their forum for a week.

In a moment of bravado I made that bet again with the NZWarriors for this week.

So prep yourselves lads this could go real bad for us, right @tajhay
Or a moment of genius.

I wonder how they are taking it on the forums, hope its not causing any issues @tajhay

I'm not sure if ppl are noticing tbh. Noone has said anything. I suspect since most of them visit often, its saved in their browser caches.

They are good sports, we have won forum banner bets and lost them too. We take it on the chin :)
They are all on the pess waiting for the nixt game.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4