The Fonz bids Silvertails farewell!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Fonz

Reserve Grader
Lads, tomorrow Friday the 10th of March will be my last day on this site for a while. My current employment will cease to exist and a new one will start. My new place of employment will not allow me to veg infront of a computer all day. Just thought i'd post it today so i could read all of your good luck and farewell messages. I'll pop in from time to time but very rarely have the time to chat. I also tip myself to win the tipping competition. Thanx in advance for the messages.

The Fonz

P.S Alternatively, i'll be signing autographs for all at the leagues club after the game on saturday night.

Farewell my friend. It has been fun and I for one will miss your bite and low tollerance, this site needs more people like you :)

see you at the game

The Economy is obviously going to improve. No more bludging on the computer and real work to be done.

Best of luck Fonz. May all your dreams come true and Paul be the top try-scorer in the NRL!!!!

Good luck in your job mate, I'm a bit like Mata's above opinion as that's what I said when I started a new job but if we don't see you much we'll miss your honest opinions...we need more like you!
As far as winning the tipping- you have no chance...
righteo cue the Happy Days theme..
*clap, clap-clap.....clap, clap-clap.....Good bye greysky, hello blue, .......these days are ours.....and I could go on (but I wont)*

Good luck with the new position Fonz, hoepfully we can catch up Sat night. We will miss your 'direct approach' in your threads but also your knwoledge of rugby league

Thats a shame big fella will miss your tact and mild temperament good luck with the job and the family

Try slipping into an internet cafe on your meal break to keep your hand in

Never fear I will redouble my bludging efforts to pick up the slack left by your departure

Even I will miss you :)

Hope to catch up on Saturday.

ps. I told you not to let people know on MSE where you worked ;)

Via condios Fonz.

I wonder if this whole new job thing isnt just a staged event so that Fonz can exit his obligations here in ST and go knock out his sibling and takeover the wing spot.

And PJ,,,,,,,cut that out mate,,,,just like having a good head for radio, you have a great singing voice for forums.

:lol2:

Via condios Fonz.

I wonder if this whole new job thing isnt just a staged event so that Fonz can exit his obligations here in ST and go knock out his sibling and takeover the wing spot.

And PJ,,,,,,,cut that out mate,,,,just like having a good head for radio, you have a great singing voice for forums.

you have obviously heard me singing before.....
in try outs for the Primary School musical Joseph the teacher walked around listening to everyone sing and he tapped a mate and me on the shoulder and said we could be guards in the production....the guards didn't have to sing :dance:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Via condios Fonz.

in try outs for the Primary School musical Joseph the teacher walked around listening to everyone sing and he tapped a mate and me on the shoulder and said we could be guards in the production....the guards didn't have to sing :dance:

[/quote]

I thought you did school by corresdpondence farm boy.

No more free internet ,say goodbye to the rest of your mates in juvey detention for me..

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Via condios Fonz.

[/quote]

I thought you did school by corresdpondence farm boy.

[/quote]

*as the banjo plays the theme from Deliverence*
yeah- that was after that year - all the other kids picked on me cause I couldn't sing....I had no choice but to study from home.
Atleast I got to whittle some cool wood carvings while sitting on the porch listening to uncle Dywane playing the banjo!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4