The fluid personal agenda of Media personalities ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
For as long as early opening pubs have welcomed Buzz before first light .... Manly fans could be guaranteed he would spew his usual anti Manly bile with venomous intensity ....

Who would of figured that all it would take to get him aboard the Brookie express ... drinking the sherbet, and singing Eagle Rock ... was to employ his 2 mates ... Flanno and Seibs ... he now loves us ... we are golden ..

Brent Read is also suddenly trying to out-do Buzz with positive Manly stories since his best mate Seibs came on board ..

It would appear that Bulldog Ritchie has gone the other way ...

Does anybody else see any other changes in the new media world order ??

For as long as early opening pubs have welcomed Buzz before first light .... Manly fans could be guaranteed he would spew his usual anti Manly bile with venomous intensity ....

Who would of figured that all it would take to get him aboard the Brookie express ... drinking the sherbet, and singing Eagle Rock ... was to employ his 2 mates ... Flanno and Seibs ... he now loves us ... we are golden ..

Brent Read is also suddenly trying to out-do Buzz with positive Manly stories since his best mate Seibs came on board ..

It would appear that Bulldog Ritchie has gone the other way ...

Does anybody else see any other changes in the new media world order ??
Yep , the blowfish big mouth Hadley is now an ardent hater of all things Manly.
I'd guess Kent is still a hater if Buzz and Read are on our side.

Yep , the blowfish big mouth Hadley is now an ardent hater of all things Manly.
I'd guess Kent is still a hater if Buzz and Read are on our side.
And oh, for just one decent rugby league actual journalist among them.
American sports journalists set the gold standard but even listening to the English commentators from the World Cup put our lot to shame when commenting on actual PLAY. The play is, and always should be, the thing - to bastardise Hamlet.

Not defending the journos as they swing from one agenda to another depending on who buys them lunch,but Des gave them nothing,everything had to be cloak and dagger with him.If you open the club up and be honest,it’s amazing the support you can get,not just from media but fans and sponsors etc

Not defending the journos as they swing from one agenda to another depending on who buys them lunch,but Des gave them nothing,everything had to be cloak and dagger with him.If you open the club up and be honest,it’s amazing the support you can get,not just from media but fans and sponsors etc
This is so true. If you butt heads with journos you and your club will always come out the loser. It's the power of the pen (one 'n').

Amazing how you can read something quickly, and unfortunately read into it by other prevailing narratives out there...........

I thought the title of this thread read (at first), "The gender fluid personal agenda of Media personalities ..."

Yikes!

Phew.

Buzz seems to be a golfing partner of Uncle Nick, he is always publishing positive stories about the roosters and how hard done by they are.

Hopefully we start getting the same treatment as Buzz seems to love Flanno.
Having media buddies certainly does help a club, something we have lacked for as long as I can remember.

Buzz seems to be a golfing partner of Uncle Nick, he is always publishing positive stories about the roosters and how hard done by they are.

Hopefully we start getting the same treatment as Buzz seems to love Flanno.
Having media buddies certainly does help a club, something we have lacked for as long as I can remember.
Do we really need that boozehound on our side !!!

Not to step onto the wrong side of the discussion, but maybe peoples opinions can change as situations change.

Perhaps Read and Buzz saw us going nowhere under Des but rate our new coaching staff and have more optimism now?

Maybe Ritchie rated Buzz and doesnt rate Seibold. These are grown adults with opinions that can shift not unlike us all in here.

Not to step onto the wrong side of the discussion, but maybe peoples opinions can change as situations change.

Perhaps Read and Buzz saw us going nowhere under Des but rate our new coaching staff and have more optimism now?

Maybe Ritchie rated Buzz and doesnt rate Seibold. These are grown adults with opinions that can shift not unlike us all in here.
That would mean that they are actually any good at their jobs...rather than agenda driven hacks

Take your drift.. but I think they have less interest a clubs prospects, than they have in the book of feuds.

As lsz said ... they are agenda driven hacks ... imo .

This gem of double standards from Boozehound in the tellecrap today ..

HIGHLIGHT ... The Jillaroos' magnificant 54-4 victory over the Kiwis in the World Cup Final, showing once again the extraordinary growth in speed, skill and strength of the women's game in Australia.

Can you imagine all the negative comments if Australia had beaten Samoa 54-4 in the men's final?

And oh, for just one decent rugby league actual journalist among them.
American sports journalists set the gold standard but even listening to the English commentators from the World Cup put our lot to shame when commenting on actual PLAY. The play is, and always should be, the thing - to bastardise Hamlet.
I don't know, the Pommy insisting Crichton should've been sent off in the WC final was pretty ordinary. You're in trouble when Voss is the most intelligent person in the comm box.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2