• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If you manage to win they'll block you!

Online gambling inquiry – Sportsbet boss doesn’t deny they block punters who win! Check out his ‘answers’ in this clip below.

Meanwhile, as EPL clubs are set to ban sports betting sponsorships on kits, and while other Australian sports are reducing dependence on betting, rugby league is resisting the trend and has far more gambling sponsorships than other sports.

Gambling is just as bad as alcohol however it makes the broadcasters a lot of money. Let’s see social responsibility or millions of dollars. IMO it is a disgrace.

Gambling is just as bad as alcohol however it makes the broadcasters a lot of money. Let’s see social responsibility or millions of dollars. IMO it is a disgrace.

It also makes the Government lots of money ...

I thought this was common knowledge where a number of punters are banned from sites for some pretty flimsy reasons... mainly due to success!

I thought this was common knowledge where a number of punters are banned from sites for some pretty flimsy reasons... mainly due to success!
Lol yeah, probably well known in gambling circles, still to have the Sportsbet CEO in effect admit it publicly is quite something. He tried valiantly to avoid answering the question but in the end his words weren't necessary!

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

I think I found out about that from Silvertails. There's a professional punter on here (I think) and he said that if he wins too big...he gets turfed.

I may be wrong, just got back from the rsl after 25 schooners and lost $1000 on the pokies!

I think I found out about that from Silvertails. There's a professional punter on here (I think) and he said that if he wins too big...he gets turfed.

I may be wrong, just got back from the rsl after 25 schooners and lost $1000 on the pokies!
There are a whole companies set up to get around this (not the pokies bit!)

Hope you won the meat raffle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4