The first 8 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our start has been good. If not robbed by the incorrect forward pass call against South’s we would be near top. Let’s hope we build on it from here.

I noted I would be happy with 10 but no less than 8. So 11 would be great but I'm very much a "don't go the early crow" type so I'm not counting the Tigers game until it's in the bag. That's just inviting misery, as they say.

I noted I would be happy with 10 but no less than 8. So 11 would be great but I'm very much a "don't go the early crow" type so I'm not counting the Tigers game until it's in the bag. That's just inviting misery, as they say.
No doubt it’s a danger game

***Them becoming more desperate

***Us thinking it’s an easy win

I’m with you. Do we March on the Centre of Excellence or Narrabeen. Just asking for a friend?
ha ha...Got a picture in my mind of Penn and his sons along with Peter Peters throwing boiling water on the masses of disgruntled Manly supporters attempting to climb up to the top floor where Penn and his allies are holed out.

Really can't see it as a danger game Mark, not with Schuster and Garrick coming back in. Schuster will be primed for a big one against a defence that crumbles easily. Also, the competition for forward spots is really ramping up especially for bench posses.
You're absolutely right in theory but my concerns are 1. it can sometimes be difficult to repeat the intensity the following week 2. the mindset of expecting to win and 3. the Tiges should be using the bye they had as a reset moment for them and to come out firing. So as long as we have those things under control, it shouldn't be a prob.

No excuse for not thumping the Tigers. They have been ordinary all year and we should be close to full strength in the positions that matter most.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8