The Fight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
davohan123 said:
Jono I agree with you - but I fear the overreaction by the public will see otherwise.

Man I so hope we get another crack at the storm this year.

and watch the media hype it up to the extreme if they do meet again which will be the GF as 1 v 2 cant meet in the semis

I've been away and have only seen the blue on one of the links posted by nyeagle (or was it tokyo?):

1 much ado about not too much really. a few punches thrown and a lot of pushing and pulling. but the hyper image conscious knee-jerk nrl management will make a big mountain of it. kiwi eagle's guesses seem about right as to who will be in strife.

2. blair equally responsible with stewart. when someone shoves you in the chest like that the options are run or cover up or go on the offensive.

3. most players ran in to pull people apart; it wasn't nearly as tasty as the cowboys blue a few years back.

4 if we lose the stewarts for the gf via injury and suspension, I'm sticking by my prior speculations that we have a big mountain to climb to be premiers this year. b stewart is key in my view and glenn is a major loss in the attack down the right + experience. still, this squad will have a red hot go, they have great spirit. and only the tigers and maybe the dragons are up to beating us even minus these guys (as well as the storm who are the most challenging in these circumstances).

5. can't wait to see the replay of us beating those miserable pr***s

Blair should have been the only player sin binned in the first fight - he was 3rd man in. Hayne just had to even things up which is why he sent Glenn as well. For the 2nd fight, maybe Blair and Gift should get 2 weeks maximum, Brett maybe 1 week and the bench players from Melbourne 1-2 weeks each. Joining the field of play from the bench is totally unacceptable, and could even result in loss of point but we all know that wont happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4