The Dylan diaries ... another distracting drama

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

Another Distraction for Dylan .........​
Daily Mail
NRL star Dylan Walker's sister Jade admits to brutally attacking a bouncer and kicking him as he lay in a gutter after she was refused entry to a pub
Alisha Rouse
2 hrs ago

As thousands of temporary residents leave the country on government orders, the coronavirus pandemic is set to trigger the biggest decline in the Australian population in history.
Mass exodus of non-citizens to trigger historic fall in population​

Prime Minister Scott Morrison announces motion of condolence.
Motion of condolence passed for fallen police officers​

The sister of NRL star Dylan Walker has admitted brutally attacking a bouncer during a drunken night out.
Jade Walker had been refused re-entry to the Waterworks Hotel in Botany, south Sydney on February 21 after falling out with a friend.
Ms Walker, a hairdresser who works in Randwick, admitted punching the security guard, Jamie Lopes, several times in the back of the head.
Ms Walker kicked Mr Lopes in the back as he lay in a gutter. The brutal attack left the man with numerous injuries.
Dylan Walker et al. posing for the camera: Jade Walker (pictured, far right) is the sister of Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan (centre) and has pleaded guilty to assault occasioning bodily harm
© Provided by Daily Mail Jade Walker (pictured, far right) is the sister of Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan (centre) and has pleaded guilty to assault occasioning bodily harm
a woman sitting on a bed: Ms Walker (pictured) is a hairdresser and was on a night out when the attack took place
© Provided by Daily Mail Ms Walker (pictured) is a hairdresser and was on a night out when the attack took place
She had previously pleaded not guilty, but admitted assault occasioning bodily harm at Downing Centre Local Court on Thursday, according to the Daily Telegraph.
Ms Walker is said to have yelled at Mr Lopes: 'I'm going to smash you, c***'.
a car parked on the side of a building: Ms Walker was enjoying a night out at Botany's Waterworks Hotel (pictured), when police allege she became drunk and attacked a security guard
© Provided by Daily Mail Ms Walker was enjoying a night out at Botany's Waterworks Hotel (pictured), when police allege she became drunk and attacked a security guard
She then punched Mr Lopes in the head, continuing to shout at him as the pub doors closed.
When the security guard opened the door to ask her to move on, police facts state Ms Walker then ran back in and punched Mr Lopes in the back of the head.
Another fight broke out five minutes later and resulted in Mr Lopes falling to the ground.
CCTV footage showed the security guard being held by his shirt on the ground while being repeatedly punched by Ms Walker, who kicked him several times - and again as he tried to stand and escape.
a person in a blue shirt: Jade Walker (pictured) admitted punching and kicking the security guard on a night out on February 21
© Provided by Daily Mail Jade Walker (pictured) admitted punching and kicking the security guard on a night out on February 21
She was allegedly so drunk police thought it would be too dangerous to interview her.
She was charged with assault occasioning bodily harm and re-entering a licensed premises without a reasonable excuse after being turned away.
Ms Walker is due to be sentenced on July 3.
In September 2018, Ms Walker - who is transgender - was cleared of all criminal wrongdoing after the violent death of her older boyfriend.
She was accused of breaking into the home of her boyfriend Gilbert Caetano in May before he allegedly received a fatal blow to the head.
Following the 51-year-old's death Ms Walker was charged with manslaughter and aggravated breaking into a dwelling.

So drunk it would be dangerous to interview her.
I presume the hotel has been fined for serving intoxicated people.

In reference to Dylan , any disconect headline narrative to try promote a sports article and have a go at Manly at the same time . Pretty much par for the course and typical for a significant element of newspaper and media. outlets with questionable standards of ethics .

In reference to Dylan , any disconect headline narrative to try promote a sports article and have a go at Manly at the same time . Pretty much par for the course and typical for a significant element of newspaper and media. outlets with questionable standards of ethics .

I think the transgender sister of a National Sports star being arrested for bashing a bouncer would be news in every country of the world ... including Botswana and Patagonia .....

I think the transgender sister of a National Sports star being arrested for bashing a bouncer would be news in every country of the world ... including Botswana and Patagonia .....
Was really referring to emphasis . Why was it necessary to place the attention on Dylan Walker as a headline opening reference and as if he has some measure of responsibility on his sister 's alleged misconduct .

Because THAT is what makes it news ... if she was joe nobody it won't make the papers in the first place ...
Don "t think that that point is in question , again just the degree of unfairness of giving some emphasis and negative and unnecessary attention to any high profile society or sport identity by association

Don "t think that that point is in question , again just the degree of unfairness of giving some emphasis and negative and unnecessary attention to any high profile society or sport identity by association

Then I certainly hope you don't start a newspaper .... nobody cares what Clarice the sister of dawn the dry cleaners assistant is doing ....

Daily mail = journalistic vomit.

When I was in my 'clubbing day's' some years ago (actually not that long ago lol), bouncers were always in punch ups. Never made the news.

This has nothing to do with Manly. If it's a police matter, then thye can deal with it.

The only thing I feel is for Walker who is having his named dragged through click bait trash for the sake of an 'article'

It’s a fairly remote part of South America, shared by Argentina and Chile. Met a couple of taekwondo competitors from the Argentinian part of Patagonia when I was at worlds in Buenos Aires a couple of years ago.
Must be pretty cold there too for most of the year as it is getting closer to the Antarctica continent . Have seen quite a bit of South America back in the day but not that far south .

Did she get into any trouble back when he was playing for the bunnies. We could compare the media coverage.

Must be pretty cold there too for most of the year as it is getting closer to the Antarctica continent . Have seen quite a bit of South America back in the day but not that far south .

The Antarctic cruises depart from Patagonia, too cold for me! Would love to go back and see more of South America, but not sure if I’d be up for the really cold places - Buenos Aires in winter was outside of my comfort zone...but then, so is Melbourne!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4