Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Devolution of the Sloth

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
LMFAO! what a load of shyte he says he was on 5k in the 70s, that was bloody good coin and I doubt Many Manly forwards were on more.
A couple of them worked on the garbage trucks, $100 a week for 4 nights work, living the dream.

lsz

Staff member
2019 Tipping Competitor
It just struck me an amazingly sad story

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Not quite sure what devolution means but if this guy once hit 200 kg maybe it should be renamed the indigestion if the sloth

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Not quite sure what devolution means but if this guy once hit 200 kg maybe it should be renamed the indigestion if the sloth
Devolution :descent to a lower or worse state: the devolution of the gentlemanly ideal into a glorification of drunkenness. • Biology evolutionary degeneration.

Shoe1

I’m pretty sure I’m still going to be hating Scam and the Drizzle in 40 years time!
Agreed! But I must admit I was surprised at Gibbs’ vehemence in his interview on the fibros v silvertails documentary. He seems to define himself by the hatred and came across as a very sad individual.

It doesn’t appear to be knockabout rivalry with a smile and a wink for him.

• ✔️
Reactions: R3

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom