The Dark Side of the Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Just stumbled across this 2 part Podcast, have a listen and thoughts?

Attachments

• 39FD3B56-3548-4CD8-8D5D-96F540426B8D.png
    39FD3B56-3548-4CD8-8D5D-96F540426B8D.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 129
Well thats 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.
An interview with a bitter, below average player with resentment issues.
I had to actually google who this guy was, I assumed it was a <50 game ex-player from the 80s or 90s, not someone from a few seasons ago.
My favourite part was when his dad sat him down and asked if he wanted give footy a proper go, and Billy resented him for allowing his to follow his dream.

Well thats 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.
An interview with a bitter, below average player with resentment issues.
I had to actually google who this guy was, I assumed it was a <50 game ex-player from the 80s or 90s, not someone from a few seasons ago.
My favourite part was when his dad sat him down and asked if he wanted give footy a proper go, and Billy resented him for allowing his to follow his dream.
hahahahahahahha exactly what i thought too

Did you actually listen to the whole podcast (both of them?). Get past the title which is a bit overcooked and some of the throwaway manly stuff.....My thoughts

1. I felt very sorry for the kid with how his father was with him. The story about him watching his games at 2 am to find issues with his game just made me really sad
2. If you wonder how the pride issue could have happened his story about contract / full time / part time speaks to the previous (hopefully now gone) lack of governance at the club
3. It is an insight into the nearly player especially when he talks about his attempts to play through injury etc

Did you actually listen to the whole podcast (both of them?). Get past the title which is a bit overcooked and some of the throwaway manly stuff.....My thoughts

1. I felt very sorry for the kid with how his father was with him. The story about him watching his games at 2 am to find issues with his game just made me really sad
2. If you wonder how the pride issue could have happened his story about contract / full time / part time speaks to the previous (hopefully now gone) lack of governance at the club
3. It is an insight into the nearly player especially when he talks about his attempts to play through injury etc
yeah i did, i agree with you also

Had a listen to only a snippet of this interview with Billy Bainbridge on socials this morning, but jeez the story sounds similar to what happened with Nicho Hynes. Both promised things that never transpired. Both promised these things by/under Tbaz...!
Had forgotten Nico was a similar story.

Not sold on Baz as a coach but we did not help off the park it seems

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4