• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
During our last off-season, I was praying we would keep both halves, on small salary caps deals with large TPA's. I still can't understand that back then, many fans on this site were happy to engage in speculation along the lines of "which one would you keep, if you could only keep one".

At season launch, I was mightily disappointed at the shambles that followed. I never wanted to have to pick in my heart of hearts, which one should stay and which one would go. Ultimately, and under pressure from my 2 young impressionable boys, I declared that if it had to be one, DCE was the one to keep.

If Foran wasn't selected to play our next game, I shudder to think who our halves combo would have been this week. No doubt, he will be playing injured, and in my mind, trying his best. I think that he would admit that his form hasn't been consistent, but I think it's a big call, and a shameful part of this sites history, that so many of you have stuck the boot into him, big time! Was it really necessary to be so savage in your criticism of him?

Sydney crowds are awful, I totally agree.
It wouldn't be just the crowd numbers, there must be poor television ratings as well. It's not a criticism of you, but it's no coincidence that all clubs in that region have failed.
As Dan was saying, it's a lot to do with the convenience of getting to a game rather than to do with interest in league. Similarly, watching a Monday night footy game on television just isn't as straightforward as it should be. To watch any game that normally wouldn't be on free-to-air you need Foxtel and that can get quite expensive.

I personally just listen to Monday night games through the radio. It's just much easier to open an online web player for the radio than go through the hassle and cost of Foxtel. If there are any alternatives where it's convenient and affordable to watch those games that aren't on free-to-air then do let me know :)

what I don't get is that DCE had his manager buy the house on the Goldie without DCE stepping foot in it, only seeing photos. If DCE was really moving up their to live surely he would want to actually visit it.

Mark from Brisbane, yes I agree our crowds are lacking but my point is so are all the other teams, not just ours. We actually do comparatively well considering how small the Gold Coast population is compared to Sydney. This is why getting DCE is so important to us, he will be the new Messiah, just like the Suns have Gary Ablett. I am sure he will love all the attention he will get too. :giggle:
Ablett and the Suns? Not a good example but quite apt as the Titans & dce will end up the same way.

Anyway back to Yellow Bellies and hopefully some Red Claw tomorrow, life is so much simpler without Twitface or Silvertails!!

But thank goodness for Sat TV, I'll still get the footy !!

My brother unnamed currently plays for
belrose. He has had few beers around traps take it as fact, weather he back flips or not the bloke is hated in the playing group. He trains on his own, turns up late to training now thus contract saga. He has been on nose since 2012 negotiations where ultimately we lost kite, gifts, Choc No one can stand him. He is the blame for friction of last few years.
He may be a good player not great point taken last year's semi v dogs.....He is a **** bloke this is all about money.
Take point titans fans, manly where winning games long before him let's see how he goes without snake and killer.

As Dan was saying, it's a lot to do with the convenience of getting to a game rather than to do with interest in league. Similarly, watching a Monday night footy game on television just isn't as straightforward as it should be. To watch any game that normally wouldn't be on free-to-air you need Foxtel and that can get quite expensive.

I personally just listen to Monday night games through the radio. It's just much easier to open an online web player for the radio than go through the hassle and cost of Foxtel. If there are any alternatives where it's convenient and affordable to watch those games that aren't on free-to-air then do let me know :)

Best way would be to purchase access through the NRL app. or somehow spoof you browser location.

I paid €60 in order to get advert free viewing of the games this year. Only for them to add chromecast support and therefore the ability for me to watch them from the livestream app without ads and without me paying €60 but hey I think it was worth the money for a years viewing of the games

My brother unnamed currently plays for
belrose. He has had few beers around traps take it as fact, weather he back flips or not the bloke is hated in the playing group. He trains on his own, turns up late to training now thus contract saga. He has been on nose since 2012 negotiations where ultimately we lost kite, gifts, Choc No one can stand him. He is the blame for friction of last few years.
He may be a good player not great point taken last year's semi v dogs.....He is a **** bloke this is all about money.
Take point titans fans, manly where winning games long before him let's see how he goes without snake and killer.
He looked pretty happy with Tommy Symonds and others in the photo Tommy posted from last Friday on instagram.

Surely we haven't matched that ridiculous Titans contract? Will kill off all our depth guys.

Lyon / Carney - buy more forwards.

He looked pretty happy with Tommy Symonds and others in the photo Tommy posted from last Friday on instagram.
Would of felt a whole lot happier if he was having beers with: Snake, Matai,Lyon, Ballin, then I'd feel like maybe he was a team player.

Cause at the moment it feels like Cherry plays for Cherry, not the mighty Sea Eagles

Surely we haven't matched that ridiculous Titans contract? Will kill off all our depth guys.

Lyon / Carney - buy more forwards.
I'm with you, 1.4 mil is WAY overs. Been saying for months he comes across as a smug little punk. And nothing in the last few weeks changes that opinion.

All I can say is if he backflips and we give him that type of coin, he better deliver.

Would of felt a whole lot happier if he was having beers with: Snake, Matai,Lyon, Ballin, then I'd feel like maybe he was a team player.

Cause at the moment it feels like Cherry plays for Cherry, not the mighty Sea Eagles
I see your point but it was other teammates he was out with so that has to be a good thing. Would also indicate that the line 'noone can stand him' to be false.

The source is a titans employee very close to the playing group. Without getting him into **** i won't specify the exact role.
This sounds very promising that dce will stay. I guess we will wait until Thursday for him to announce it. I am still suspicious that foran is thinking of doing something as well. As I said in a previous post if he wasn't having second thoughts he wouldn't be human.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10