• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
By the way,heading out to where all I'll have is Sat TV coverage tomorrow, back in a week, can this **** be over with by then please ????

And this is different to your games HOW? Your crowds aren't exactly impressive either. I watch nearly every game and cannot believe how bad the Sydney crowds are, especially at ANZ, which only looks to be about 1000 fans at those games. Seriously how can you even argue that point.
ANZ is a horrible horrible stadium and should be abolished from the roster of stadiums. The NRL has failed entirely in understanding League fans and the geographical layout of Sydney by making that the main stadium.

The reason crowds suck is that those grounds are not easy or fun to get to. You spend more time traveling to and from a game at ANZ than you do actually at the ground, even if you go for all grades!

The other major failure is putting games on at times that make it nearly impossible for Sydney siders to attend.

trying to get anywhere on a Friday or Monday night is just not worth it. If you don't go directly from work, then you have to travel at least 1 hour to get home, get ready and then at least 1 hour to get to whatever game, if not more. Add in peak hour traffic and that 1 hour becomes 1.5 or more. Realistically if I worked near Wynyard and had to travel back to the Northern beaches, that would take me an hour minimum, so get out the door from work right on 5 (yeah right) then 1 hour home, that is 6PM then get changed and have a beer, thats 30 minutes probably, then get to the ground at least 1 hour then you would if you are lucky, get back to the game by 7:30 kick off. with a lot of stress. No one wants to do that

And this is different to your games HOW? Your crowds aren't exactly impressive either. I watch nearly every game and cannot believe how bad the Sydney crowds are, especially at ANZ, which only looks to be about 1000 fans at those games. Seriously how can you even argue that point.
Sydney crowds are awful, I totally agree.
It wouldn't be just the crowd numbers, there must be poor television ratings as well. It's not a criticism of you, but it's no coincidence that all clubs in that region have failed.

Mark from Brisbane, yes I agree our crowds are lacking but my point is so are all the other teams, not just ours. We actually do comparatively well considering how small the Gold Coast population is compared to Sydney. This is why getting DCE is so important to us, he will be the new Messiah, just like the Suns have Gary Ablett. I am sure he will love all the attention he will get too. :giggle:

It's Myles not Miles and no that will not happen. Titan for life I'm afraid or to the bitter end :p
Thank you for correcting me with the spelling of your captain in exile Nate Myles . I am also afraid that I will have to agree with you that history will be repeating it self again and your titans will come to another bitter end .
You have time to join us and taste the sweet premiership success that our great club culture is famous for . The mighty Sea eagles the most successful club in the modern era !!!

Mark from Brisbane, yes I agree our crowds are lacking but my point is so are all the other teams, not just ours. We actually do comparatively well considering how small the Gold Coast population is compared to Sydney. This is why getting DCE is so important to us, he will be the new Messiah, just like the Suns have Gary Ablett. I am sure he will love all the attention he will get too. :giggle:
DCE your new Messiah ??? You lot assassinated the KIng Messiah in Wally Lewis and the Prince Messiah in Scott Prince with your previous failed Gold coast teams . I am sure DCE does not want to be the next failed Gold Coast Messiah LOL :)

[QUOTE="Nols of the Goldy, post: 689687, member: 25234 I am sure he will love all the attention he will get too. :giggle:[/QUOTE]
From you "so-called fans"?

I've actually forgotten what this threads all about. Crowd numbers, arguing with Titan fans or how to spell players names.

So my mate has a friend who is friends with half of the titans team. (This is deadly serious) and they have told him Manly have matched Titans offer, cherry would rather stay living in Manly and he will announce his backflip after origin 1. This same mate knew cherry had signed with the titans before it was announced and that nate myles had signed with us before it broke loose. This is really good news!!!!!

Hi how do we know you are deadly serious? These in the know stories always have the same smell about them.....

Take it as it is but i know this guy as well and he had foran at the eels in September and LG always staying.

Remain skeptical but so far it's a 100% record on his info.

[QUOTE="Nols of the Goldy, post: 689687, member: 25234 I am sure he will love all the attention he will get too. :giggle:
From you "so-called fans"?[/QUOTE]
At least he will be shown some love from his team mates and Titans fans, unlike the Manly ones, until of course now when you may have lost him. It is really noticeable from outsiders just how "out of the click" he is with his team mates.

Realistically speaking, the Gold Coast is a damn sight larger than the Manly catchment area of the northern peninsula. I lived in Bilambil, Tweed and Burleigh for 20 years and played in the Grp 18 footy comp when it was at its peak: thers a hell of a lot of footy mad ppl on the coast it's just unfortunate that the Gold Coast franchise hasn't had any real success or longevity.

Let's face it: kids born during the GC Seagulls era would be having their own kids by now and fostering a new generation of fans... Except they keep getting the same shysters to run the show and it keeps going under and never has that feel of concrete strength that clubs like Manly possess. Hopefully the current bosses will think about a legacy instead of how the club will benefit them. DCE would be great for the club, in all honesty I don't think I'm alone in being over the antics of Daly and Gavin Whore. Whichever way he goes either club will suffer as plans will have been made including, and good halves are mighty thin on the ground right now, so back up plans are going to be hasty and desperate.

I'm hoping it's put to bed ASAP for the good of the fans of BOTH clubs, but I've a feeling that Daly will draw this out to the last second, given his well known love of the process: and how will poor Gavin sleep at night knowing he may have left a few shekels on the bargaining table?

Due to my current location I have barely participated in this thread for the last week.

Apart from a few Tits fans not much has changed.

Thanks god it will be all over in a few weeks.

The new Messiah, gee that's a new one!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8