• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha I'm seeing these back and fourths, or more the fourths as I'm pretty sure I've got the back side on ignore so none of this makes any sense...
I can see them all, I ignore nobody... And yet it makes no sense whatsoever. It would take nothing short of a year of Dalai Arthur like contemplation to merely scratch the surface here..

Funny how this thread swings like a weather vein depending on whatever bit of half arsed gossip and rumour is dropped into it. It was all very upbeat until DCE's mum's tweet got dropped in, and then the mood suddenly changed. Before you know it Mavin and Ryan are both taking over with their 'he was never staying' schtick and others are talking about DCE as if he's an egomaniac trying to lead the club on (FFS!).

Just to remind everyone of what is on the record. DCE got shafted by the club when the keystone cop management team decided that Foran, the perenial ditherer and prime player in the "Gift didn't get offered a contract so we're going to trash the place" cabal, was the man to bank everything on. This despite the fact that the guy had pretty much been throwing one long tantrum on the field by tanking it for the last half season.

Shock horror, Foran had already sealed his fate with his idiot mate watmough out west. DCE was given a reduced offer and told pretty much to f.ck off when it was taken off the table. He was always the one that was likely to stay and from all appearances, wanted to stay. So if he's making sure he gets what's he's currently worth on the market, and thinking long and hard about his decision, then so be it. Backflipping is not an easy thing to do. The fact that he's even considering changing his mind reflects well on him, given the fact that the club had allowed itself to get completely screwed by foran.[/QUOT

So true. I alway feel depressed when I read Ryan's posts......Anyway how do we know that it is DCE's mum? People talk on here like they are family members and all they say is gospel and true.

All i want is your approval, but there are some things i cannot bring myself to do! Is there another way??
You can lead a titan to taste the great Manly culture of premiership victories but unfortunately in your case you cant make him drink it

Yessss! Me, My Brother (Dave Smith) and my Mother.
It must be devastating for all of you to have had so many different failed franchises at the Gold Coast., as for the Ipswich Titans well good luck with that one. I now understand why you come here, I really do, and it must fill you with envy to see what a successful club we are, feel free to visit the Club Premises and see our many premiership trophies and take a photo of yourselves with them because that is the closest you will ever come to owning one, even if DCE goes there.

It must be devastating for all of you to have had so many different failed franchises at the Gold Coast., as for the Ipswich Titans well good luck with that one. I now understand why you come here, I really do, and it must fill you with envy to see what a successful club we are, feel free to visit the Club Premises and see our many premiership trophies and take a photo of yourselves with them because that is the closest you will ever come to owning one, even if DCE goes there.

No Thanks, i have better things to do, like gouge my eyes out with a spoon. I feel like im a dart board and you guys wont stop playing!! :(

In all honesty why does every franchise seem to fail on the Gold Coast? A league, rugby league,the sun are doing ok.....for now!

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!!!!!
20140813_132754.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8