• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With brooks n Reynolds I don’t think so.. I can’t think of a club that would consider him. Or need a half. Perhaps broncos ?? That’s bout the only team I can think of

Oh Jesus. That would be HILARIOUS.

Imagine the buck toothed rednecks who have booed him for 3 years then having to cheer him?!

Who would take him?? Lol
Clubs in the market for halves Canberra, Broncos, Titans and Dogs.
Dogs have cap issues and Titans doubt would even speak to him.
Wayne will do anything for a win, doubt DCE would go to Canberra even for $2mil

Broncos have a running half in Milford.

They wouldn't bother with a more expensive version who doesn't ask as many questions of the defence.

Can't see him going anywhere. And if he did we would have to stump up at least $500k per year for the next 5yrs of his contract...
His market value would be only $800k or so in my opinion.
DCE is on the same coin as Milford

DCE $10m over 8yrs - currently $1.3m + increases by the same percentage as the cap increases.

Milford $4m over 4yrs - $1m per year.

DCE has some TPA's but those TPA's could go to someone else at the club if he wasn't here. All at arm's length of course....
Cannot transfer tpas.

Cherry was actually taking up 800k out of the cap with 400k apparently in tpas when he signed that contract. Tommy is on a contract worth 900k, which is more out of the cap then cherry. Definitely paid Tom way overs at his stage in his career, but it was so we could secure him from rival teams poaching him. Dce and Marty are not going anywhere imo

DCE $10m over 8yrs - currently $1.3m + increases by the same percentage as the cap increases.

Milford $4m over 4yrs - $1m per year.

DCE has some TPA's but those TPA's could go to someone else at the club if he wasn't here. All at arm's length of course....
Just scrap his tpas and hope he gets the ****s n leaves on his own accord lol

I agree he's not going anywhere. And I know you can't transfer TPA's.

It is odd that everyone knows about Dces TPA's if that is indeed the case. It was always reported as $10m over 8yrs. But your saying it's more like $6m over 8yrs plus TPAs he sourced himself?.... I wonder how the media packaged it all together as $10m?...

Anyway, my point was that if DCE wasn't here those $400/$500k of TPA's per year would have gone to someone else at the club. No doubt the Penns or Bozo had a hand in getting them...

Tommy has already played for Australia. Will be NSW this year. He's one of the hottest prospects in the game. He's just 21. He will have ups and downs. $900k is about right in my opinion in the current market. Knights paid Kalyan Ponga $700k as a schoolboy with a few games under his belt so $900k for Turbo is ok for me.
Nothing odd about people knowing about the 400k TPA that Grenturd has now deemed to be part of Manly's Cap.

Chez's contract makeup was recently exposed as part of the Cap breach documents that Greenturd allowed some select journalist to view (NRL360 discussed this access openly) :cool:

Buzz then plastered it all over a double page attack on Chez :confused:

One day the NRL will have the sense to table player contracts like most multi billion dollar sports :wondering:

Who needs the media to victimise and tear our captain to pieces when we have enough people on here blaming him for everything and now wanting to punt him.... Seriously.

Who exactly do those people wanting DCE gone think we would get to replace him, we are only likely to pick up some past it half who would most probably want similar coin to DCE.

I am beyond over it, can we just give DCE a break. We know how good he can be but having him as or sole playmaker is obviously a major factor in his form. Can you think of any other teams in the same position who are going great guns?

Who needs the media to victimise and tear our captain to pieces when we have enough people on here blaming him for everything and now wanting to punt him.... Seriously.

Who exactly do those people wanting DCE gone think we would get to replace him, we are only likely to pick up some past it half who would most probably want similar coin to DCE.

I am beyond over it, can we just give DCE a break. We know how good he can be but having him as or sole playmaker is obviously a major factor in his form. Can you think of any other teams in the same position who are going great guns?
Everyone’s entitled to their opinions.. but even in an underperforming losing cowboys side I believe the stats provide that Thurston challenged the line some what 25 times with the ball in hand at all times. And He is practically on his deathbed in terms of an nrl career. That’s the difference, Cherry most the time is not to be seen in providing inspiration like this. Unfortunately of late as hard as he may be trying just seems to add to poor plays at the worst times that schoolboys hardly make. I hope he turns it around on field for this great club and I will happily back him as I do every weekend, but in the back of my head I can’t help but think it’s the off field type stuff he is in and around that is most detrimental

But to be fair the cowboys have other playmakers such as Granville, Morgan, Coote etc, DCE isn't really getting such support. Moving walker to 5/8 isn't helping because it just means we have 3 centres on the field.

Admittedly DCE's choice to go to the strip club with some of the guys was a gross misjudgment on his part, however I think he is just about at breaking point now and would not be surprised if he ended up cracking under the pressure. It has been a relentless crusade by many against him for 2-3 yrs now and I really feel for the guy

Carries on like this and we may have to find another half but I am pretty sure it will not be much of an improvement on where we are right now, guessing it will be a whole lot worse

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8