• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
He reply to the question was something like 'that is no one else's business' said in an terse tone.

Mavin

Bencher
They just spoke about that on the big sports breakfast, what did he say?

Paul Kent said Manly are confident he'll stay and basically said him having bought property up there isn't definitive.

@skybigsports: Kent on DCE: There's certainly a strong belief at @SeaEagles that he'll stay.

The same strong belief that Foz would sign?

Mavin

Bencher
No doubt he's being a prat. He has zero charm when it comes to handling the media. Now that Joey has helped his play, he might have a go at his media relations. Whether he stays or goes, I can't see a media career for someone with so little charisma. He seems to be either admirably polite or ice ice baby.

Joey helped his play with due respect 2 Joey DCE and Foz were grand final winners before he arrived. Have either improved since he arrived?

Jase Seaeagle

Reserve Grader
Good Players come and go from our great club but what they forget that is the Club will always be bigger than them. If Cherry Evans wants to be a Big fish in a little pond at the Titans and win No Premierships well Good Riddens my friend and that goes for anyone else who wants to leave. I am over hearing about whether he is going or staying. This club doesn't revolve around Cherry Evans. In all honesty I would rather keep Foran if it came down to Tin Tacks. This Great Club I have followed for 37 years will always be Bigger than the Players.

The Who

Journey Man
Not sure his field goal kicking has improved.
I remember seeing him drill a few field goals in his first season with Manly's Under 20s.

I was told (and what i have been told could be wrong), the rule is if you rent your house (primary dwelling) for more than 6 years (been told its 6 years), or you move into a rental that has never been lived in by the owner, you have to apportion a CGT amount upon sale.

Like I said that is what Ive been told, Im not an accoutant :)

You can only apply this exemption if the property was you principal place of residence before becoming a rental property.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
MANLY DEALS STALL - Fox Sports

Manly officials have described their recruitment phase for next season as being stuck in a “holding pattern” until Daly Cherry-Evans make an official decision on his future.

The Sea Eagles are expecting a final decision on whether Cherry-Evans will backflip on his four-year deal with the Gold Coast or stay on Sydney’s northern beaches next season as soon as the weekend.

A Sea Eagles official told foxsports.com.au their recruitment hinges on the halfback’s decision as they look to manage their roster for next season.

“As you can imagine we are waiting on one man to make a call on his future,” a Sea Eagles official said.

“Until then there won’t be any movement.”

The club is believed to be close to snaring Canberra half Mitch Cornish for next year irrespective of whether Cherry-Evans decides to backflip on his multi-million dollar deal with the Gold Coast.

Should Cherry-Evans stick with his decision to join the Titans, it is believed the club will heavily go after Todd Carney.

Geoff Toovey is a huge supporter of the former Dally M medal winner and keen on the idea of bringing the 28-year-old back to Australia.

Carney is playing for French based Super League club Catalans Dragons and currently sidelined with a rib injury.

For Carney to have a deal registered with an NRL club, they will have to present the governing body with a contract and plan on how they will manage the troubled star.

It is understood the NRL will not sign off on any deal until a detailed plan is submitted with the NRL to take into account the club, his surroundings and the specifications of his deal.

Like the sounds of the club trying to get cornish. Talented youngster that would develop under Joey.

DCE and Cornish would be a nice combination.

If Cornish and Carney are our Plan B then the sky will not fall down.

Sea Eagle 4 Life

Reserve Grader
No news is good news ? I like the quiet. The quieter it is the better i like it. It means that something big is brewing. So when the pendulum swings it'll do so with an almighty gong. So i think to encourage the sound of DCE bf-ing we should all have 24 hrs silence. So SSSHHHH !
I'm with you Eagle 1967. I hope that the silence is deafening until right before the deadline & then BAM the big announcement is made.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Also side note, with DCE injured, and Foz, well being foz, I wonder if raiders would consider a mid season release for Cornish.

Well this would be a perfect time to perform the flipper, bye weekend and not playing Origin would allow him to go into hiding from the media for a week or so.

tookey

First Grader
The club was dicked around by Foran waiting for him to formally announce he was leaving and now the same with Cherry Evans.

Why can't he just announce now whether he is going or leaving? Bloody drama queens the lot of them Sick and tired of them and their managers holding clubs to ransom.

Sign a couple of good quality young blokes and give them a chance.

Foran and Cherry Evans will soon be where they belong - at clubs where their careers will die.

Joey helped his play with due respect 2 Joey DCE and Foz were grand final winners before he arrived. Have either improved since he arrived?

Mavin I would say DCE has definitely improved, although I don't want to go through trawling stats to see how many LBA TA etc have changed over the period. But he certainly seems to me to be a better player now than in 2011.

I am dead certain FOZ has at least benefitted in his short kicking game during that time though. Not much else though to be honest. He was a decent ball running footy player before Joey and still is when he wants to actually play. Can't say he has improved his TA or LBA since though.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18