• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You could run Chez and Gutho out there in the halves. Still need more forwards but we're on our way if this is true.

And he's still a jerk if this is all true. Put everyone through a lot of **** to get to this point.

I saw Josh Massoud saying he had talked 2 Orr who denied that DCE was back flipping on deal.
What else do you want his manager to say," oh yes Josh he has decided to backflip and stay".
Of course Orrs going to deny it, as no deal has been done with Manly YET. But there is definitely something brewing.

Written by TONY ADAMS and THE MOLE, April 16, 2015

MANLY is set to sign Test and Origin forward Nate Myles – and it is that development that is set to see Daly Cherry-Evans backflip on his deal with theTitans.

Titans star Myles is a good mate of Cherry-Evans and was a key figure in luring the Manly star to the Gold Coast.

But the Titans haven’t activated an option to retain Myles for 2016 and RLWunderstands he is close to signing a two-year deal at Manly.

As a result, Cherry-Evans now has cold feet and wants to stay at the Sea Eagles.

Under NRL rules, Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on a contract signed for 2016.

Myles was on huge dollars at the Titansover the last two seasons and the club was reluctant to extend him on the same terms.

The Gold Coast allowed the option to lapse and Manly are set to swoop on the tough forward.

Manly now have to come up with a competitive offer to retain Cherry-Evans – but with Kieran Foran leaving to Parramatta, they should be able to afford that within the salary cap.

Stand by for more developments in coming days.

RLWeek

Feel like we are being taken for another ride here, dce to come out tomorrow and say it isn't true. Then get pelted with bottles by manly AND doggies fans. And possibly bozo & tooves.

Would Orr play russian roulette with DCE's 1.3 mil deal and reputation, to get Myles a 600k -800K contract at the Titans, when he can shop Myles around anyway? Me thinks not.

I hate to be a killjoy (because I hate killjoy's) but just wondering where the info came from if Kelly is not commenting and Toovey and Annessley knowing nothing about it?

and does not have the talent
Basically "If True" Manly did a Buddy Franklin type of contract as I suggested yesterday which is fair enough to steady the ship and give it some direction----should have done it years ago with Foran and we would of had a smooth transition from the senior player group to the new ranks.

I guess DCE is not a bad second option still a tosser though with a well rounded skillset well above Thurston in that regard.

DCE has the potential to be a future immortal, and is certainly the 2nd best half in the game behind JT. Foran is a remnant of a 10 year dynasty that does not have the talent to ever be considered an immortal. And as far as Tossers go, FORAN is the biggest tosser out of the 2 million dollar babies.

Anyone only needs to read your technical analysis, technical coach and sleep it is.

Now come on mate, you opened yourself up to that.
I can't help the things I find simple and so easy to see might in others cause frustration and sleep all good---we can't all be brilliant like me.

Now off people to your standard programing viewing pleasure of rumour upon rumour upon backflip upon backflip----pathetic boring masses.

DCE has the potential to be a future immortal, and is certainly the 2nd best half in the game behind JT. Foran is a remnant of a 10 year dynasty that does not have the talent to ever be considered an immortal.

Maybe you should stick to technical depression threads.
Future immortal? Hey...I'm as big a manly fan as anyone but that's a long bow to draw.

DCE has the potential to be a future immortal, and is certainly the 2nd best half in the game behind JT. Foran is a remnant of a 10 year dynasty that does not have the talent to ever be considered an immortal. And as far as Tossers go, FORAN is the biggest tosser out of the 2 million dollar babies.
LOL future immortal LMFAO.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12