The crucial games to come

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just looking through the draw for the last 3 rounds, and there are some clashes there which will halt at least 1 other side so if we keep winning we could really move up the ladder

Round 24

Penrith v Souths, either knock Souths out or keep Penrith down
Parramatta v Tigers, same as above
Roosters v Titans, 1 team above us won't be going anywhere

Round 25

Warriors v Broncos, teams tied with us at the mo, I won't go anywhere
Souths v Parramatta, if still alive, 1 may be knocked off
Tigers v Storm, Storm can do us a big favour

Round 26

Tigers v Titans, again, 1 team above us at the mo not going anywhere
Parramatta v Warriors, Could be a game to decide 8th spot

The good thing is most of the top teams need to play the other top teams. If we win, we dont need to rely on the others.

This round and we have had 3 of 4 favorites go down so far. No excuses from our boys no matter how hard the task - any team can win on any day.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=184637.msg284386#msg284386 date=1281797351]
.....are all of them!!No \"uncrucial\" games for us!!

Sharks v Melbourne next week ? ;)
[/quote]

I was thinking that we may be talking about games Manly have to play,not potential wooden spooners!!!Maybe I should have articulated a bit more for the slower amongst us!!

Ayjay, don't worry about your articulation champ, it is the comprehension that needs some attention, quite clearly this topic is aimed at non manly games

ayjay007 link said:
Why worry about what you've got no control over?We just have to keep winning!The others will sort themselves out!

we have no control over any game, so your point seems both moot and ridiculous

Hmmm... everyone seems a bit agro in here - I guess that's what happens when you have to wait until Monday for your Sea Eagles fix!

I am not agro, just responding to an antagonistic post with antagonism

If we win tonight we are odds on to make the top 4 considering the others top 8 teams run home

yup i would say so. We really need to win at least 1 more to make certain we are in the 8, win all 4 and we are certainties to make the 4.

MadMarcus link said:
Hmmm... everyone seems a bit agro in here - I guess that's what happens when you have to wait until Monday for your Sea Eagles fix!

yeah. thats what i was thinking....lol

MadMarcus link said:

Farkin Oath, not only do I have to wait until Monday, I am out of bed at 6.45am and it is a loooooooong bloody day until kickoff !!

Go chase some Ewes KE, that will fill in the time!!

Just kidding must be a pain for you (no pun intended) to have to wait two more hours thatn us!!

Careful Mark, you are starting to sound like Cambo !!

Luckily Mark, The Club on Maori TV leads into the buildup nicely tonight

My preferred day is definitely the sunday, roll out of bed around 11am, read the Sunday Paper, muck around on the net, have a feed, watch the Sunday Footy Show/Roast and we are pretty much at game time

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6