The Coaching Merry Go Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My respect for Gorman just dropped a degree ......

Look, I think he was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t!

And he obviously isn’t in a position to say it’s all bull**** ( which means it’s true ).

So either of two things are happening.

1) they are in deep discussions to placate him.

2) they’ve told him he can go if he wishes and they are scrambling to find a replacement.

I fear we will just go from one rookie to another one, and then the #sackbarrett crew can find another whipping boy to crucify on here.

Last edited:
First thing I thought when I received that email is, yes Twenty is gone , but won’t be announced until seasons end.

I’d suggest the players might know already which leads me to the conclusion that if we just see them throw the towel in on Friday we will know for sure.

I’m not quite at the @strone33 is the “ man” but he’s certainly looking more like Nostradamus than the alternative!!

My mail was and always has been legit :)

Trent to the capras! WOOT!!! Our local movers can help him relocate...

gormans.jpg

Last edited:
Lyal, two emails in one season. Impressive!

Just in my inbox:

Dear ---,

You will continue to see speculation over the coming days in relation to the future coaching structure at our Club and indeed across the NRL.

As outlined in my letter to you recently, the Club’s singular focus at the moment is on its last three games and ensuring that we finish as high up the NRL ladder as possible.

To that end the Club will not be embroiling itself in the constant speculation around Coaching movements either within our Club or indeed, across the NRL.

While it is fair to say our Club, Coaching staff and our players have endured a challenging season be assured that they are working incredibly hard to win our last three games, starting with the Titans this Friday evening at Lottoland.

Should our Club wish to make any announcement in relation to its future staffing structure, now or into the future, be assured that as our valued members and supporters, you will be the first to know. In the interim, it would be a great way to finish our last home game of the year to have as many of you as possible join us on Friday night as we seek to provide you with the end of season finish that you, and everyone associated with our Club deserves.
d7d74277-eaa8-4b4a-92ab-2a32ceb99b6d.png

Lyall Gorman

CEO
That's the email you send when you're not sending an email.....

Hey @Woodsie perhaps he is just doing what needs to be done. If our coach has been seeking greener pastures and the club has found out then the ceo has to respond.

... and perhaps he simply wanted Manly to provide the support staff he was promised .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6