The Coaching Merry Go Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
At the start this isn’t just about our own coach BUT he’ll be included because he’s part of it.

Have you ever seen a debacle like the one we are going through with almost all coaches ( bar Bellamy , Robinson, Flanagan & Stuart) rumoured to be “ on the move” and largely caused by the sacking of one coach a week ago.

Please add to these if you wish but these are the rumours I’ve seen on that bastion of truth “ Twitter” and that rock of non Fake News “ Facebook” in the last few days.

Bennett to the Gold Coast , Brennan to Penrith.

Bennett to St George, McGregor gonski.

Bennett to Penrith.

Bennett to Manly, Barrett to Penrith.

Seibold to Brisbane

Walters to Brisbane

Maguire to Souths

Maguire to Manly after Barrett walks.

Henry to Manly as “ Director of Coaching” with Barrett to remain.

Cleary to Penrith ( 2020)

De$/2V to Manly after Trent walks.

Cartwright to Head Coach after Trent walks.

Dean Pay to be sacked after just one year.

Brown at Newcastle to be shown the door after a lack lustre season with Buderus to take over from 2019.

I’m sure I’ve missed some ( feel free to add if I have), and I realise some have more credence than others but I’m simply listening them ( not agreeing or denying them).

So,

What pisses me off hugely is that we are even discussing this with 3 weeks of normal competition to go as the finals around the corner!!

Clearly contracts mean absolutely ZERO to NRL clubs, just a bit of paper meaning you need to spend more to get what you want.

Why isn’t this being done in the off season??

And why the **** is our CEO not stepping in and saying “ enough is enough let’s get back to footy and let these matters take place in the off season”.

Honestly they wonder why fans are disillusioned with the game.

Yet Ricky Stuart escapes scrutiny again after another lacklustre season in control. Raiders will probably extend him.

Gormless had a chance on the weekend to end all the speculation but he chose some measured responses instead. Just adds fuel to the fire if you are into tin foil hats

And then there’s the illustrious leader of the NRL who contracted Hasler to the dogs while Hasler was contracted to Manly.

It’s no surprise it’s turned into the farce that it is when the leader of the game kick started this same scenario at the end of 2011 for his own club to benefit.

The silence is deafening coming from the NRL admin. No wonder why @:mad:

Bellamy was off to broncs at one stage too.

Arthur is always on the coaching exodus talk lately.

And then there’s the illustrious leader of the NRL who contracted Hasler to the dogs while Hasler was contracted to Manly.

It’s no surprise it’s turned into the farce that it is when the leader of the game kick started this same scenario at the end of 2011 for his own club to benefit.

The silence is deafening coming from the NRL admin. No wonder why @:mad:
The fish rots from the head ! And there is a putrid stench coming from the NRL that all started in 2011 as MW said,when that slithering excuse for a CEO white anted and corrupted one of our most famous sons and victories.Whats playing out now is direct result of the no rules TPA rort (unless you get caught or you are Manly) and the general diminution of the game into a lukewarm version of the WWF where the dumb arse referree has his head turned as a cheating Scam Smith try's to snap someones elbow or the Bronco s knock on is ignored by the 4 officials and the 2 blind mice in the bunker as they go on to score the winning try off a forward pass in front of an empty 60000 seat stadium that no one can get to or wants to get to.
The Riff flush with funds from the NRL media deal under Gould s direction are more than happy to spend OPM (other peoples money) on hiring ,firing re hiring,paying out and firing ,hiring etc etc with zero responsibility.Again Gould as a media harlot is trying to cobble together an aura of authenticity and spin his own special brand of BS on gossamer wings to meet his own ends to get his chosen puppet to the Riff and in the process pretty much put on tilt 4 or 5 other clubs! The chosen one of course is Barrett.
The whole thing makes me sick ,the predictability of the game,the appalling refereeing, the bias shown by the NRL to certain teams,the pandering to people "they just have to keep in the game" i.e Hayne ,Ingliss (over the years),the adulation lavished on faux heroes like ,players Scam and Studs up,and coaches like Bellamy who is personally responsible for the greatest on field blight to the game and that is the wrestle!! he should be condemned not condoned ,and not to mention the the serial salary cap cheating of the Drizzle and TPA rorting of others .Why not laud true heroes like Beaver Menzies or Geoff Toovey or Blocker Roach etc ,people who played the game hard but fair
The idiot stadium policy where the tribal nature of the game just goes out the window as suburban grounds are allowed to die on the vine where it is actually great to watch a game,in favor of an empty stadium in the middle of nowhere with no atmosphere.
Greenburg and his maniacal hatred of Manly and all that's good in the game has to be stopped otherwise in a few years it will just be Bronco s V the Roosters every other week after Storm V The Riff .
By any measure, by any sane person Greenburg s tenure has been appalling in every respect bar none if only Donald Trump was around to say Greenburg !!!!....... Your fired!!!
Bring back John Quayle and stop the waste and the destruction of the game
Rant over
nice win by Manly on saturday and now for the Titans!!!

At the start this isn’t just about our own coach BUT he’ll be included because he’s part of it.

Have you ever seen a debacle like the one we are going through with almost all coaches ( bar Bellamy , Robinson, Flanagan & Stuart) rumoured to be “ on the move” and largely caused by the sacking of one coach a week ago.

Please add to these if you wish but these are the rumours I’ve seen on that bastion of truth “ Twitter” and that rock of non Fake News “ Facebook” in the last few days.

Bennett to the Gold Coast , Brennan to Penrith.

Bennett to St George, McGregor gonski.

Bennett to Penrith.

Bennett to Manly, Barrett to Penrith.

Seibold to Brisbane

Walters to Brisbane

Maguire to Souths

Maguire to Manly after Barrett walks.

Henry to Manly as “ Director of Coaching” with Barrett to remain.

Cleary to Penrith ( 2020)

De$/2V to Manly after Trent walks.

Cartwright to Head Coach after Trent walks.

Dean Pay to be sacked after just one year.

Brown at Newcastle to be shown the door after a lack lustre season with Buderus to take over from 2019.

I’m sure I’ve missed some ( feel free to add if I have), and I realise some have more credence than others but I’m simply listening them ( not agreeing or denying them).

So,

What pisses me off hugely is that we are even discussing this with 3 weeks of normal competition to go as the finals around the corner!!

Clearly contracts mean absolutely ZERO to NRL clubs, just a bit of paper meaning you need to spend more to get what you want.

Why isn’t this being done in the off season??

And why the **** is our CEO not stepping in and saying “ enough is enough let’s get back to footy and let these matters take place in the off season”.

Honestly they wonder why fans are disillusioned with the game.
Can't add any but there's few I hadn't heard.
Indeed a circus.

It's magic!

s-l300.jpg

The fish rots from the head ! And there is a putrid stench coming from the NRL that all started in 2011 as MW said,when that slithering excuse for a CEO white anted and corrupted one of our most famous sons and victories.Whats playing out now is direct result of the no rules TPA rort (unless you get caught or you are Manly) and the general diminution of the game into a lukewarm version of the WWF where the dumb arse referree has his head turned as a cheating Scam Smith try's to snap someones elbow or the Bronco s knock on is ignored by the 4 officials and the 2 blind mice in the bunker as they go on to score the winning try off a forward pass in front of an empty 60000 seat stadium that no one can get to or wants to get to.
The Riff flush with funds from the NRL media deal under Gould s direction are more than happy to spend OPM (other peoples money) on hiring ,firing re hiring,paying out and firing ,hiring etc etc with zero responsibility.Again Gould as a media harlot is trying to cobble together an aura of authenticity and spin his own special brand of BS on gossamer wings to meet his own ends to get his chosen puppet to the Riff and in the process pretty much put on tilt 4 or 5 other clubs! The chosen one of course is Barrett.
The whole thing makes me sick ,the predictability of the game,the appalling refereeing, the bias shown by the NRL to certain teams,the pandering to people "they just have to keep in the game" i.e Hayne ,Ingliss (over the years),the adulation lavished on faux heroes like ,players Scam and Studs up,and coaches like Bellamy who is personally responsible for the greatest on field blight to the game and that is the wrestle!! he should be condemned not condoned ,and not to mention the the serial salary cap cheating of the Drizzle and TPA rorting of others .Why not laud true heroes like Beaver Menzies or Geoff Toovey or Blocker Roach etc ,people who played the game hard but fair
The idiot stadium policy where the tribal nature of the game just goes out the window as suburban grounds are allowed to die on the vine where it is actually great to watch a game,in favor of an empty stadium in the middle of nowhere with no atmosphere.
Greenburg and his maniacal hatred of Manly and all that's good in the game has to be stopped otherwise in a few years it will just be Bronco s V the Roosters every other week after Storm V The Riff .
By any measure, by any sane person Greenburg s tenure has been appalling in every respect bar none if only Donald Trump was around to say Greenburg !!!!....... Your fired!!!
Rant over

Outstanding .... well said ...

I’d say Walters to Brisbane, Brown out, Stuart out and Arthur out the most likely outcomes. Mary on thin ice with Bennett possible as he has won them a comp and will have the players at his disposal already there.

Saying on TV news up here Bennett will be gone at end of this season , as to where he’ll end up???

It’s an absolute farce ( and comical).

Feel free to add any others you’ve heard about as I’m sure there’s more rumours out there!!

Rant over
Outstanding!

Rant over
The best, most hit the nail on the head, rant that I've encountered since Clark Griswold's one in Christmas vacation.
Just brings what we all feel to the fore.
Brilliantly said.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4