The club's statement on Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This arguement is holds no water as none of the other grounds who have seats charge normal GA prices to sit near halfway.

So all grounds are dearer in that respect and therefore Manly is not getting ripped off as the article claims.

Season ticket holders have the best seats, the unused seats are everywhere across the stands so it is far from jsut some season ticket holders not turning up.

The council hiring fee does not include additional costs but that is not what the club is claiming. Even so we have about 10,000 members paying $70-$550 each. Call is $200 a pop on average and that is 2M per year to cover those costs. Add on sponsorship + corporate boxes (they are 4K per game each box and we have many) and there is a lot more income linked to the ground.

The lack of corporate facilities is the 1 area I can understand but there seems to be no real focus on that. Its all 30 story apartments and all seater stadium blah blah blah.

Put another Southern stand behind the hill and we have more corporate and seating and its done. $30M is all that would cost.

Local businesses that thrive on game days like maccas, the brookie pub etc will be livid with the mayor if he buggers things up for them.

Local businesses that thrive on game days like maccas, the brookie pub etc will be livid with the mayor if he buggers things up for them.
Is parking free at the school? Or do they charge (I've never parked there) because that would also be a solid earner for the school so the council is now responsible for a school full of kids being worse off (potentially)

pretty sure they charge a token amount ($5 or $10) as a way of earning more for extra stuff.

With OHS resposibilities schools are very limited in what they can do in this manner these days.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6