The Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched another one tonight

Foran and Lowe were on at the start, talking about training and fitness etc

Then a bit of a chat with Shane Rodney as our physio was working on his back

Next up, the Sea Birds, WOW !! Whoever chose their apparel deserves a medal

Lastly it was Zorba and Lowe discussing an upcoming media session and how they would handle it and then Lowe fronting it, mainly based around Steve Matai

Next week is the Gold Coast one, quite a bit of footage taken at the function by the looks of it, i didn't even notice the cameras. Spotted Lismore Fan lurking in the background

Probably caught you and Angel and me trying to steal Sammi away from the Irishman - but the less said on here the better eh! :)

Was all about the away trip to the Gold Coast tonight, and the planning involved etc. Didn't realize how much goes into it

Inside that they focused on Whare a bit again and another little piece on Mitch Jowett and the apprenticeship he is doing at the moment at a boat place

A few shots of the function at the end, spotted lismore fan lurking in the background and possibly MB in there as well at 1 point. I was on there with a shot from behind following me through the gates and then again later on at the function where they cut my head off, probably a good things for the viewers haha

1 part I thought I would mention

Graham Lowe explained why he wasn't going to the Gold Coast this time, they had been working hard on a big sales pitch to a potential sponsor

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2