The cheese

Not sold on him.Don’t think his bull at a gate approach is sustainable,much like his off field antics.And more than likely,would have to pay overs for.He’s the sort of player that’s gone well under Bellamy’s watch but may struggle for discipline elsewhere.He is versatile but Harry Grant will be a better player than him at 9.

tell me if I am wrong ,but the longer Smith doesn't say anything doesn't that indicate he still wants to play .Otherwise why just not say thats it " I'm retiring and that those who despise me ,of which there are plenty will not have to watch my cheating arse go round again " End of story
You would like to think with the many positions that Brandan Smith can cover that we should be able to make a competitive offer and get him if Scam Smith wants to milk another year of good byes , testimonials, and good riddance's

Anyone on Instagram go and watch the cheese's video talking about cheese. It deadset rivals Matty Johns' "Its better than lego" :)

Last edited:
Not sold on him.Don’t think his bull at a gate approach is sustainable,much like his off field antics.And more than likely,would have to pay overs for.He’s the sort of player that’s gone well under Bellamy’s watch but may struggle for discipline elsewhere.He is versatile but Harry Grant will be a better player than him at 9.
I agree.. he plays hard sure but not for long and has a superstar team around him

Anyone on Instagram go and watch the cheese's video talking about cheese. It deadset rivals Matty Johns' "Its better than lego" :)

Good to see there are still some
Characters in the game. The cheese is a legend.
I hate how Melbourne have changed 2006-2009 they were full of c—— now they have a blokes like cheese, big Nelson and papa who you can’t help but like.

Good to see there are still some
Characters in the game. The cheese is a legend.
I hate how Melbourne have changed 2006-2009 they were full of c—— now they have a blokes like cheese, big Nelson and papa who you can’t help but like.
Yeah and once Smith vunivslu and JAC go they rid more d$&@heads too

But .. under Dessie he will become a model citizen, grow 6" taller and help old ladies across the road ...

There is a difference between being fearless and reckless. The Block of Cheese strikes me as the latter, and I reckon he'll burn himself out and/or suffer too many head knocks to stay in the NRL for more than a couple of seasons.

I would take him for sure.
Give him 600k and a guaranteed starting spot surely he’d think about it. Smith may play on.
He is a great 13 along with a 9. Its the perfect signing for next year in the fact that he can play 9 for most of the year, and assuming Fainu comes back, he goes to 13 and Jake to 8.

Yep. And under Barrett the Fox will likely find himself punching on with team mates, losing 10cm in height and p1ssed up inside a strip club on the day before a game.

Fair dinkum ... got you on a string ... but while I have you ..

Let's have a quick look at what has happened without Baz here ... just off the top of my head .. I am sure others can add to the list ... we have had

Watmough in a street fight in Narraweena
Drunken players at a season launch
Sponsors being assaulted by a player at a season launch
Snake being accused of sexual assault
Fainu being arrested for stabbing at a church social
AFB being sent off for calling a ref a retard
Dylan charged with DV
several DUI's

But only you would be so practised at numbnuttery to bring up the one incident at Gladestone under Baz in 3 years ... and think you have won the argument ..

PS ... I won't further embarrass you by bringing up the numerous Bulldog's player behaviour under Dessie for 5 years ...

Hold on .... wait a minute ... maybe just maybe ... Coaches aren't to blame for everything .

Let's have a quick look at what has happened without Baz here ... just off the top of my head .. I am sure others can add to the list ... we have had

Dylan charged with DV
several DUI's

But only you would be so practised at numbnuttery to bring up the one incident at Gladestone under Baz in 3 years ... and think you have won the argument ..

PS ... I won't further embarrass you by bringing up the numerous Bulldog's player behaviour under Dessie for 5 years ...

Hold on .... wait a minute ... maybe just maybe ... Coaches aren't to blame for everything .
Stop the fight! It's a knockout win to Woodsie.

Dylan charged with DV
several DUI's

Premiership Winning coaches are obviously afforded leeway then I suppose. Success covers a multitude of transgressions in the world of professional sport. Those 18ct gold rings just wash those sins away. Hard to get one on your finger but.

Last edited:
Premiership Winning coaches are obviously afforded leeway then I suppose. Success covers a multitude of transgressions in the world of professional sport. Those 18ct gold rings just wash those sins away. Hard to get one on your finger but.
The thing with Barrett was he had a good game plan and some nice plays... but his problems started when other teams figured us out. He couldn't come up with a game plan and couldn't coach defence into the side thats why we had so many record breaking defeats under him. Letting blake green go was his biggest sin... if we got pearce it would of been a different story but since Letting green go we have struggled to fill that 6 jumper adequately. Barrett failed badly with walker at 6. Des succeeded into to a degree and walker was coming along nicely until he was injured. Along with fainu dce and turbo its one of the most skilful spines in the comp... or would of been. Des this year gets a pardon.. no team can compete without their best players ie roosters a few seasons ago. They came 13th i think? About the same as we did.. i think Barrett is a good attacking coach as we all witnessed with the panthers and our own team until they figured us out. Now he has a decent coaching staff around him im sure he will be better this time around. Players have been bought to help him improve this side.

Flanagan
Cotric
Hetherington are good starts.. the dogs will be competitive next season no doubt but for how long we will have to find out.
I do however think Flanagan will struggle without his superstar studded team and all the experience of those players and coach. As for Barrett... I'll be death riding the pretty bastard dont worry about that ;)

Evolution is real ... however your dribbling is proof that some humans are fewer generations out of the trees than others ...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2