The Central Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Would you support a move to Gosford?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No.

Votes: 37 90.2%

• Total voters
A big no, we are a northern beaches club and need to play as many games as possible at Brookvale, I think the club should though consider playing a couple of Sydney derbies every year at the SFS or SCG or Homebush to enable the club to get a big pay day. Surely next year at Easter we have to really investigate playing a game at Homebush on either the Easter weekend or the weekend before or after while the show is on. I would love to see the NRL have some double headers for the fans.

NO . Manly are not central coast . Really if Manly are not on the Northern Beaches or north of the bridge for that matter they may as well not exist If the Nrl tried to go down that path they are giving up on the north of sydney . The Nrl should be doing more to support the upgrade of brookie full stop .

Do you have info Jatz that can verify that plan. Is it common knowledge??

I know the Penns understand that Brookies future is crucial to the prospects of the club. Especially given the ARLC's previous stance on the the larger stadium ideology.

Some have suggested that the Penns secret agenda is to divest themselves of the financial burden of the club and while I dont have specifics to refute that, even on the most common sense scale of things, its quite clear the Penns are exploring how to have Brookvale become the key assett of this club and ensure we stay & play here forever.

Its disturbing to think some people are actively promoting the proposition that our current owners are in some way trying to somehow benefit from a relocation agenda. That is just tin foil hat stuff.

I have missed only 2-3 Brookie games in the past 8 years, if we moved to Gosford, I would only get to 1-2 games a year up there, my money would instead go to the other Sydney based clubs attending Manly games at their grounds.

I have a strong feeling there are many others like me that would not get to many games up there.

I think it would be the death of the club if it occurred for the long term.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6