The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

I love the superheroes skit on sat nyt live with John Belushi (the hulk) where he goes to the toilet and pisses on the invisible man who is sitting on the toilet but can't be seen. I always think of it when I see Mr I post something.

RL Gronk

Reserve Grader

Jatz Crackers said:
I can ban people much much faster than any Invisible bloke can.

And you're not a total f&&&head like he is either Crackers

bones

Bones Knows

That scummy **** hole of a club, their CEO, their coach, their players and most of their supporters deserve every single one of these rumours to be true. Please let them be true??

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher

That poll smoker mr invisiwank was the first one on here spreading all the crap about us and going back to his flea kennel and laughing at how he was stirring us up and quoting our posts .

how's it feel now you gronk karma is a bitch and so are you ......

Well he does "know" someone in the ASADA investigation - so maybe we could bring him back to put an end to the drugs in sport thread ;)

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader

voicefromthehill said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Wonder if he's reading this now, bet he is!!!

Or painting his games worekshop figurines

Wait, he actually paints GW miniatures!? Bugger!!! I myself am quite into that!!

Daddycool

Reserve Grader

It sounds like Mr. I has his hands full over there trying to keep the troops in line...... funny stuff! There seems to be so much rumour & innuendo flying around and most of it surrounding Barba, it's almost inevitable the story has to break. The press conference, when (if) it happens will be interesting to say the least.

panash

Reserve Grader

i was always told not to throw rocks in glass houses !!!

sucked in , better still they fail miserably this year and while scum Des is there !!!

most of their arrogant supporters too... just before they played souths i had 2 of them onsite , saying they were unlucky against Melbourne and there going to smash souths and then Manly ..... love it ... bunch of tossers

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I think the Dogs next match is against the Sharks. At least the Sharks are showing some fight and they should have Carney back. 1 from 7 anyone?

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I think the Dogs next match is against the Sharks. At least the Sharks are showing some fight and they should have Carney back. 1 from 7 anyone?
With you there SER8. Think the Sharks are due for a win.

All I can add is what happens to those flea bitten scrubs from "doggies doggies doggies bro" is exactly what the halal fails deserve.

SBW is now my favorite player (outside of Manly of course), and i love what he did to those kebab slags.

Mr Invisible halal ..... reap what u sow troll.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

SeaEagleRock8 said:

We can only hope

manlyfan76 said:
Mr Invisible must be having fun at the kennel:

Mr Invisible

Let's be very VERY clear here.

Next person to post something outside of Ben's on field performances (rumour or an insinuation), be it true, false, or otherwise, will face a lengthy ban WITHOUT a warning.

It's getting far beyond a joke.

We'd all be complaining if something huge came up in the papers about Ben (as a result of rumour), and I'm sure the club would not be impressed either (having to handle the media responses to it). Let the media create their own stories, don't give them a helping hand.

So, does that mean that the Kennel is soon to be a forum of one with Mr I all by himself as he has banned everybody else?

That forum will get very boring if all thread topics and posts are about Ben Barba's on field performances. :p

Jethro said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

We can only hope

manlyfan76 said:
Mr Invisible must be having fun at the kennel:

Mr Invisible

Let's be very VERY clear here.

Next person to post something outside of Ben's on field performances (rumour or an insinuation), be it true, false, or otherwise, will face a lengthy ban WITHOUT a warning.

It's getting far beyond a joke.

We'd all be complaining if something huge came up in the papers about Ben (as a result of rumour), and I'm sure the club would not be impressed either (having to handle the media responses to it). Let the media create their own stories, don't give them a helping hand.

So, does that mean that the Kennel is soon to be a forum of one with Mr I all by himself as he has banned everybody else?

That forum will get very boring if all thread topics and posts are about Ben Barba's on field performances. :p

MrI would like that, he is rather fond of himself

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14