The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

Clint said:
Adrian Proszenko - How embarrassing..Actually I shouldn't just sink the boot into just Adrian. A couple of the others are pretty funny as well. Richard Hinds has Tigers in the 8 & no Manly. Michael Chammas has Dragons in the 8 at the expense of Manly.

This is why these experts get paid the big bucks. :D

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/nrl-predictions-we-pick-the-eight-and-the-premiers-20130306-2fkax.html
Put all those blokes together in a room and the combined IQs would rate about 50 with the flies in the window making up the major part of the score.

RE: BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

Mark from Brisbane said:
It's a long season and anything can happen BUT it sounds like the puppies are a real unhappy side.

They're a Des-functional team ATM Mark. I'm loving it.

Their 'fans' are turning on Hasler and Barba now too. This is simply sensational. Karma at it's best.

Just watched the post match press conference and Des looked to be out of ideas lol. The clueless Dogs supporters on the kennel say Toovey inherited a good team that Des built which is true but we are playing better this year then alot of the years when Des was coach, Toovey must be doing something right. ;) The other thing those flea ridden supporters don't understand is that a large part of Desmonds success at Manly was due to the quality of players we have in our team, something the Dogs simply do not have.

torana355 said:
Just watched the post match press conference and Des looked to be out of ideas lol. The clueless Dogs supporters on the kennel say Toovey inherited a good team that Des built which is true but we are playing better this year then alot of the years when Des was coach, Toovey must be doing something right. ;) The other thing those flea ridden supporters don't understand is that a large part of Desmonds success at Manly was due to the quality of players we have in our team, something the Dogs simply do not have.
One of their flock was praising Tooves. Or maybe he was part our Special Cyberops Team - Bulldogs (SCT-B).

The ruck has speeded up this year and with there big pigs they cannot keep up and they are one trick pony play Barba on the wrap around every one knows dessie.

winnyason said:
The ruck has speeded up this year and with there big pigs they cannot keep up and they are one trick pony play Barba on the wrap around every one knows dessie.

I don't think the Dogs supporters realize just how lucky they were to even get to the GF last year, it was all on the back of Barba having a very lucky year, everything bounced his way. Now that his luck has run out they have no one else to create tries.

RE: BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
It's a long season and anything can happen BUT it sounds like the puppies are a real unhappy side.

They're a Des-functional team ATM Mark. I'm loving it.

Their 'fans' are turning on Hasler and Barba now to . This is simply sensational. Karma at it's best.

I'm waiting for Hasler to be listed as a coach facing the sack.

The Scumdog fans aren't loving him the way they were.

I disagree with the thought that Toovs just 'inherited' a very good team from Dysfunctional Des. Toovs has integrated our newbies extremely well and we seem to be playing a stepped-up defensive effort along with high energy attack. All good. Melbourne showed the way to defeat the Dogs and make them look ordinary, just as we did in our 40 nil victory over them. Just kick away from their attacking weapon. A good kick into the corner and a good chase will nullify any attacking fullback. When youre a one trick pony team, then your gone.

Nothing against 'Guzzler' who seems ok (bar his choice of team...lol) but the vitriol directed towards us from 'them' and, and more so this reason....,
the "heh heh heh nar nar we got your coach teehee we're awesome" b/s that I had from every dog fan I bumped into over here makes this implosion very satisfying.

Something is rotten in the state of canterbury and although it's only early days yet, it's still fun to watch.

They need a new supply of wahbulances.

The fact there was all this talk about snake, gifty and so on may of helped the dogs average players overachieve last year basically playing for there careers. This year less pressure anyway not our problem, you can only gat away with halfs like they have for so long. I am a little worried greenturd may put up a big bid for killer given the players form and they cash they tried to get JT with.

I spoke to DES about 20 mins ago out the front and he said he loved last nights game. Because of the shorter drive home than his usual day at work.

DSM5 said:
I disagree with the thought that Toovs just 'inherited' a very good team from Dysfunctional Des. Toovs has integrated our newbies extremely well and we seem to be playing a stepped-up defensive effort along with high energy attack. All good. Melbourne showed the way to defeat the Dogs and make them look ordinary, just as we did in our 40 nil victory over them. Just kick away from their attacking weapon. A good kick into the corner and a good chase will nullify any attacking fullback. When youre a one trick pony team, then your gone.
Lets not forget the termoil that Des left Toovs.

The dogs can't have that bad a team, didn't half of them get into the dally m team of the year - lol. They don't have rubbish team, they have a very disfunctional team and it is killing them

MissKate said:
The dogs can't have that bad a team, didn't half of them get into the dally m team of the year - lol. They don't have rubbish team, they have a very disfunctional team and it is killing them

DesFunctional

How about this for a thought ?

Des was just a plant. No, not a leafy sort of plant or the industrial sort of plant. The other one.

Manly always wanted to bring down the Canterbury Dogs club. We had 2 coaches in our ranks, one suplus to teams immediate requirements.

With a bit of pre planning and with the agreeance of the player group we concoct a trojan horse plot of bender epic proportions.

Maybe Hasler will one day return. As a covert hero.

Perhaps themostperplexing thing is how calm hasler seems, almost devoid of answers and lacking passion.. How could he not be more visibiliy concerned?

I've seen him more emotive after victories than he is now..

Jatz Crackers said:
How about this for a thought ?

Des was just a plant. No, not a leafy sort of plant or the industrial sort of plant. The other one.

Manly always wanted to bring down the Canterbury Dogs club. We had 2 coaches in our ranks, one suplus to teams immediate requirements.

With a bit of pre planning and with the agreeance of the player group we concoct a trojan horse plot of bender epic proportions.

Maybe Hasler will one day return. As a covert hero.

Funny that is exactly what has been going through my mind since last night's game

joeboy said:
Perhaps themostperplexing thing is how calm hasler seems, almost devoid of answers and lacking passion.. How could he not be more visibiliy concerned?

I've seen him more emotive after victories than he is now..

I think he is starting to realize that going to the Dogs was a bad idea tbh. His heart clearly isn't in it at the Dogs. I hope the dogs don't win another game all year and he gets sacked.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7