The Brookie Hobos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Scraping the bottom of the barrel has more in common with the Eels position for the last 35 years...
I understand the new Parramatta Centre of Excellence has a lobby where you walk past the Parramatta club's NSWRL/NRL record 13 first grade wooden spoons.

Bwawawawawa fmd.
Not only is Brookey a death trap, the outstanding manly management is renting the commentary boxes & dressing sheds to every homeless hobo on the peninsula !

You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now aren't you.

As a matter of fact, most Parramatta supporters are actually feeling for you guys. A 32k seating world class Parramatta stadium vs a hobo backpacking lodge.

Good on you for looking out for those Manly hobo supporters anyhow boys.
Poor homeless buggar in our box is better then a few ar.eholes in parramattas .

I enjoyed that piece, thanks, but I am convinced that the brookie bloke was in fact a derro, given that Australian English is more commonly spoken in that area of NSW.
When I read 'hobo,' I think 'London,' as in the German Shepherd star of the Canadian TV series, 'The Littlest Hobo:'

'A drifting, the world is my friend,
I'm travelling, along the road again..'

The 1960s. Good times!

It wasn't a homeless man at all. It is the new 24hr security the council have put in place. Apparently the Sea Eagles will now have to pay another $10000 a week to cover this

When I read 'hobo,' I think 'London,' as in the German Shepherd star of the Canadian TV series, 'The Littlest Hobo:'

'A drifting, the world is my friend,
I'm travelling, along the road again..'

The 1960s. Good times!
Christ I remember that from the reruns as a kid!

Pics or it didn't happen.
images

Good on the club for showing the initiative to provide a safe resting place for the homeless.
Free from danger, the down and out can sleep in a victorious environment where the spirit of the Sea Eagle will motivate them to better themselves and move towards future success.
The club should get an award for pioneering this community program.:D
Now watch for copycat programs by other clubs.:p

Here is a picture of the brookvale hobo who doesn't even have any clothes to wear and his only friends are two budgies.

Rumour has it that he is homeless as he lost his job recently

Maybe someone regognises the poor soul and can drop some clothes off at brookie oval so that he can keep warm in winter
images

Last edited:
Good on the club for showing the initiative to provide a safe resting place for the homeless.
Free from danger, the down and out can sleep in a victorious environment where the spirit of the Sea Eagle will motivate them to better themselves and move towards future success.
The club should get an award for pioneering this community program.:D
Now watch for copycat programs by other clubs.:p
It's a great initiative, I just hope that the homeless individuals don't come into contact with the dangerous wiring that was identified by the helpful and concerned electrician.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6