The Bronco advantage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as long as they refuse to silence "The Shouty Man with a million bee stings"
Correct - his level of media influence is amazing.

I like some of what he does but you are dreaming if there is no agenda behind the majority of what he pushed out

Correct - his level of media influence is amazing.

I like some of what he does but you are dreaming if there is no agenda behind the majority of what he pushed out
Spot on.

I just don't get his intellect where he is dead set against the head protection protocols for the current day players.

The NRL really should be dominated by a few teams
1. Brisbane. Historically one team town who also, apart from the games listed above, are pretty much on free to air TV every single week which results in increased $ and a consistency of preperation
2. Parr. Considering their potential player resources
3. Panthers. As above
4. Roosters. Uncle Nick and the $ involved

The fact that any other teams manage to compete is remarkable to me. Also the fact that the Broncs won their last grand final in what 2006? And have been to one decider since then...and then there is Parra who, and it is a guess, would have been close to having junior representatives in almost every single grand final?
I’d add NZ to that list considering they have a whole country and South Pacific islands to choose from

Why should Magic Round be in Brisbane every year? Why not at Homebush (what is Olympic Stadium now called?) which has greater crowd capacity? Not that I would attend. The ground is a poor viewing one for rugby league, but it is the home ground of several Sydney clubs and much closer to the fan bases of more RL teams.

Why should Magic Round be in Brisbane every year? Why not at Homebush (what is Olympic Stadium now called?) which has greater crowd capacity? Not that I would attend. The ground is a poor viewing one for rugby league, but it is the home ground of several Sydney clubs and much closer to the fan bases of more RL teams.
Accor stadium

Money, money, money……
Bingo, the NRL signed a multi year contract to hold it at Suncorp.

Just like the Broncos having plenty of their home games on Friday night at Suncorp, all courtesy of Ch9 and the power they hold over the NRL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4