The boys look fit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hearing rumblings that Tom has done his hammy again. Wasn't going to post this but heard from some good sources. Hope I am hearing wrong.

More than one source all saying the same hey. What will be, will be. Last year's team dropped their heads and gave up as soon as Turbo was out.

2021 might just be a chance to show how the team has evolved, how they are no longer a one man band. How they have grow and matured and learnt life isn't always fair, and their are at times obstacles to over come.

The biggest challenge would have been dealing with loosing a team mate.

If the next challenge turns out to be proving they can over come a broken down turbo at no 1.

Bring it on.

They've had a full year training for just such event.

They got this.

More than one source all saying the same hey. What will be, will be. Last year's team dropped their heads and gave up as soon as Turbo was out.

2021 might just be a chance to show how the team has evolved, how they are no longer a one man band. How they have grow and matured and learnt life isn't always fair, and their are at times obstacles to over come.

The biggest challenge would have been dealing with loosing a team mate.

If the next challenge turns out to be proving they can over come a broken down turbo at no 1.

Bring it on.

They've had a full year training for just such event.

They got this.
If Walks has regained some speed I'd have him at fullback while Turbo is watching from the pine.

Never knew a player with an injured hammy would be putting the boots on ready to train

5F27AE58-3636-432A-8A20-1AD4F08CF1C6.jpeg

Never knew a player with an injured hammy would be putting the boots on ready to train

View attachment 16789
When was that photo taken? If it was today or after when his supposed hammy injury had supposedly occurred then we can all call BS on the injury re-occurrence.

When was that photo taken? If it was today or after when his supposed hammy injury had supposedly occurred then we can all call BS on the injury re-occurrence.
got just as much credibility as the rumours of him re-injuring his hammy.

photo was taken this week.

Get used to it, we'll have to put up with rumours like this all year. And the year after...
Clearly with a star fullback who has chronic injuries, we just need a viable succession plan of budding young fullbacks. Which we have. Can't wait to see this kid get a run!

There should be no hamstrings attached in our quest for Glory this season
What ever comes our way we need to prepare and prevail

No excuses in 2021
Only high expectations
And winning at all costs

Get used to it, we'll have to put up with rumours like this all year. And the year after...
Clearly with a star fullback who has chronic injuries, we just need a viable succession plan of budding young fullbacks. Which we have. Can't wait to see this kid get a run!
Koula is Quality and ....

Quality squad of 30 in vital to a teams premiership success

I really hope this isn’t true, covering turbo with unproven rookies like Saab is far from the ideal start to a season. Hopefully we get negative confirmation soon!
Yep and with our start this season we need turbo on deck.

I know it’s harsh but forget about 2021 if this is true.

please please let it not be true, we need turbo fit and firing

Yep and with our start this season we need turbo on deck.

I know it’s harsh but forget about 2021 if this is true.

please please let it not be true, we need turbo fit and firing
With our start of the season we need a reality check . Thats what we need .

If Tommy is fit it is a bonus .
If not ....
It is the coach and the players onus to find a way and win
We want to turn into a team of winners . And not just be a one man winning team .

Last edited:

If not ....
We want to turn into a team of winners . And not just be a one man winning team .
Well said I agree if we keep relying on turbo to fix all our problems it just won’t work.

Last edited:

If not ....
The issue is that Tom ties up 1.2 million. That is either a top 4 team or miss out on the 8. It is a massive issue.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4