The boys look fit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’d like to see ‘em at this stage of a long year, long necks in both hands, A teammate racking up an ounce, a 76 bucket of KFC being drizzled down there gullets. And some good ol fashion whoreing going on (all electronic equipment to be left with Donny).. Get the ball rolling 1st Jan.

I’d like to see ‘em at this stage of a long year, long necks in both hands, A teammate racking up an ounce, a 76 bucket of KFC being drizzled down there gullets. And some good ol fashion whoreing going on (all electronic equipment to be left with Donny).. Get the ball rolling 1st Jan.

Sheesh, I hope you're not a coach at your kids school!

:giggle:

(I dunno if you have kids, or if they go to school)

Yeah, just some harmless hijinks that young blokes get up to!

Think that there are plenty of the younger squad members in particular who think that they have a point to prove and to establish or to more establish themselves as capable i st graders and a sense of footy hunger to do better can not be underestimated also . Thought that getting close to a G F in 2019 would have instilled a sense of hunger for 2020 , and it did seem to early until the disasterous injury toll crueled everything

I tend to agree that the players are looking fitter than usual at this time of year re body fat, muscle cut ect...but I tend to think a quote from ET (we are not alone) sums it up.
I have a feeling with the new speed of the game executed in 2020, Most teams will be looking to reduce bodyweight and be more fitting for the touch footy pace in today's game.
The thing I do like, is we now have the pace to match the best now and THIS along with at least matching the fitness dept, will carry us a long way.

I tend to agree that the players are looking fitter than usual at this time of year re body fat, muscle cut ect...but I tend to think a quote from ET (we are not alone) sums it up.
I have a feeling with the new speed of the game executed in 2020, Most teams will be looking to reduce bodyweight and be more fitting for the touch footy pace in today's game.
The thing I do like, is we now have the pace to match the best now and THIS along with at least matching the fitness dept, will carry us a long way.
Probably close to the mark there . Much more emphasis on quicker recovery and response with the quicker pace and more open play now . So definitely need those specific types of fitness requirements to compete now .

Agreed. However, I’m not sure many had a couple of untapped players who needed to shed weight to unleash their inner beast - we have Suli and Olakau’atu. At least that is my story and I’m sticking to it damn it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8