The boys look fit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone following the boys on Instagram? They are looking fit and strong. Noticeably Gosiewski seems a lot bigger this year, maybe finally got his normal physique back after his injury. Also Paseka and Olakau-atu look like absolute beasts, they have tree trunks for legs and look 7 ft tall. Foran is already doing ball work so his pec must be ok. Garrick also looks to have gained some muscle.

Anyone following the boys on Instagram? They are looking fit and strong. Noticeably Gosiewski seems a lot bigger this year, maybe finally got his normal physique back after his injury. Also Paseka and Olakau-atu look like absolute beasts, they have tree trunks for legs and look 7 ft tall. Foran is already doing ball work so his pec must be ok. Garrick also looks to have gained some muscle.
Looking like plenty of hard work being done - I am hoping there is some focus on preventing knee/ankle issues which seemed to plague us this year.

which account is it you follow?

@manlyseaeagles ?

Some say Brooky is a very heavy track, and suggest there's an uphill curve and a downhill curve, and the surface isn't the best?

That could also be input into the teams injury concerns. I remember Brett Morris giving the ground a serve, and Luke Lewis.

The unkept one had us fading out of games towards the end of matches. Donny is doing a fine job in my opinion. Our defense wasn't great, but that's not his job. Our attack was pretty amazing, and consistent all through the matches.

I think it's understandable because the boys looked fit before last season as well, and the season before that. In fact, we could run the same thread at the start of every year. In the end, it's how you finish a season that really matters.
Yes it is; although, there does seem to be a distinct slimming down of body fat in some players and an increase in muscle on Gosie. I’ve heard the Suli fitness stories before, but he and Olakau’atu look noticeably trimmer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6