The book of Defence.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My main thought is the revolving door in our backline and edge forwards was a root cause.

Defenders need to work in packs and if the guy on the inside or outside is out of tune or doesn't trust his inside he tends to shoot up causing all sorts of issues.

Our defence looked very blacktown workers towards the end of the year mainly because it was blacktown workers backline.

It all boils down to toughness and we didn't have it. I don't think I've seen too many Manly teams over the years look so brittle and ineffective in defense but also ragdolled and dominated so badly when we had the ball. This off season needs to be non stop SAS style training to get some resolve and toughness into this club. Such weak minded attitude was clear the further the season went. It's like they knew before it started they couldn't match any opposition.

Defensive games are great to watch and I'm afraid the game has gone down the path of T20 cricket. I'll always prefer test cricket because that's where your abilities get tested with bat, ball and fielding. The NRL atm with these new rules only encourages points with no real defensive games. It may look good to watch on TV but its boring just like T20 cricket..
Brilliant comment ... sad but too true!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8