The Block of Cheese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm.
Some enjoy watching The Bachelor whereas I find it impossible to endure.
Eye of the beholder @;)
Seriously BE, as a bloke the idea of having 20 gorgeous woman dotting over me for my affection even if it so they can improve their social media followings would be awesome. I'm happy to go into lockdown, more importantly my wife reckons I should do it and see how I go!

I don't think he has a get out clause. He has told Storm of his intentions but I'm pretty sure it's not a clause in his contract
That’s not what they said on 360. They said he had a clause in his contract that he could go elsewhere if C Smith stays on.

Found this on MMM website as well (yes its MMM but it supports what 360 said)
" IF Smith decides to play on one or two more years, it could lead to both Brandon Smith & Harry Grant departing the club - both believed to have "get out" clauses if Smith does stay."

Last edited:
I think we might jag a goodun, it just feels that way.
Don't hold your breath waiting. There's always the "we have no cap room "statement to come as opposed to the "we have some wriggle room " statement from the Rorters just before they sign a $1mil player for $150K.

Don't hold your breath waiting. There's always the "we have no cap room "statement to come as opposed to the "we have some wriggle room " statement from the Rorters just before they sign a $1mil player for $150K.
We can’t free up $850k ( from just one player ) for 2021 and not get a decent player of sorts.

Add in , Waddell, Elliott, Levi, Thommo and you’ve got probably 1.5 million at least .

Plus supposedly others.

Have faith , be positive, and yes I know that’s hard BUT I reckon it’s happening

with the overs we have paid for Dollar Cherry Evans .,Tommy Two Times ,And Marty Kapow all we have left is a MOULDY PIECE OF COON....!!!

We can’t free up $850k ( from just one player ) for 2021 and not get a decent player of sorts.

Add in , Waddell, Elliott, Levi, Thommo and you’ve got probably 1.5 million at least .

Plus supposedly others.

Have faith , be positive, and yes I know that’s hard BUT I reckon it’s happening
I’ll jump on board your positivity train Mark. I’ve have enough negativity today to last a lifetime.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4