The Big Tip: Join the team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
The Public have spoken!

Tired of having to digest the predictable commentary delivered by mainstream media?  Thebigtip, Australia’s first and only social sports network is now taking center stage as the rise of public opinion intensifies.

Created only 1 year ago thebigtip has already established itself as a leading online sports opinion network.

Join the revolution.

Become a Sports opinion leader - Click here to register

THEBIGTIP IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR RUGBY LEAGUE AND RUGBY UNION SUB-EDITORS: INQUIRE WITHIN

Nate link said:
another one of your sites dan?!

No this isn't my site. But I was approached by the team as they are looking for editors for their League and Union areas, so I said I would certainly advertise for them. We are also running a link exchange as well.

Certainly a good job if you are looking to break into journalism or sports writing.

If I see any mention of Hoppa the Hyena lurking on the veld I may give it a miss :)

Great opportunity for all the experts on here!

Yep they wanted to know if you wanted to sign up and post it under your name to get the kudos. I will message you in the morning

I'll do that tomorrow.  I've just posted the Double Demerit Dillema article over there and linked it to Silvertails.

Fro and Matas, you interested in a little side work. I think you would both be well suited for this.

I know we have a few other journalism students on here. This would be a good opportunity for you

Dan link said:
Fro and Matas, you interested in a little side work. I think you would both be well suited for this.

I know we have a few other journalism students on here. This would be a good opportunity for you
  Do they need Fro to do spell check?  Yeah, swing me any ideas mate.

Get in contact with them if you are. If you want I can pass on your details to one of the guys and he cant get in touch with you, so you can discuss it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4